Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR Shuttle
Quote | Reply
Read in one of the bike reviews on this website about a device for QR bikes that allows you to set the saddle further fwd that the standard seatube allows on some QR bikes. According to the write-up this works on the new Carbon frames (Caliente and such) and the new aero carbon seatpost. The device is called the "QR Shuttle".

Where can I get this?

I have called and emailed QR several times and have not been able to get anyone to respond back (disapointing customer service).

Antonio
Quote Reply
Re: QR Shuttle [allona] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email Al at R&A cycles (al@racycles.com) they have a whole bunch of them.

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: QR Shuttle [RGRTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it thanks....must be a new item or I just did not look it up carefully enough
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ABG / Qr has been out of stock for at least a month, so unless dealers already have them in stock, you might need to wait a bit longer.
Quote Reply
Re: QR Shuttle [lasagna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure why they all say it DOESN'T fit the aluminum seat post because it does.(fits on mine)....probably they just want you to fork out more after sale for the carbon post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also, contrary to what the review on Trisport says, it DOES fit on the Real Design post that comes with the Seduza. It does on mine (and allows me to get further up and aggressive.)

Good luck and have fun!

-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fortius quo Fortitudine, et nun cedere
(Strength through Endurance, and never to yield)
Quote Reply