Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Puma Tri Running shoe
Quote | Reply
Anyone tried these? I ordered a pair off Eastbay today. I guess I will give you a review when I get them.. I thought only old school rappers wear Puma. Maybe Erik Clark will get a pair for his big duathlon.

Here is the description:

Puma Men's Tri-Sock
Olympian Blue/Silver
Specifically designed for triathletes, the Puma Tri-Sock men's shoe offers quick speed and transition features including rapid entry and closure construction with 8 millimeter cell cushioning in the heel. Lightweight, form-fitting mesh construction won't weigh you down. Mesh and synthetic upper combined with 8 millimeter cell cushioning and TPU shank for stability. EverTrack outsole delivers dependable traction.

http://www.eastbay.com/...=productNumberSearch
Last edited by: KJGrog: Apr 18, 06 18:24
Quote Reply
Re: Puma Tri Running shoe [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get Blue or Lime? I would have to get lime.

Running flats are the least of my concerns. I need a rope to tie to the leaders so they don't ride away from me after T1. I lost 4 minutes on a 14 mile ride this past weekend. I swear I'm getting slower on the bike not faster.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw them in the Eastbay catalog this afternoon. Looks like a more substantial version of the Nike Free. I think Puma is kind of making a comeback in "real" running shoes. They got favorable reviews in Runner's World and some other magazine (Running Times maybe?). Let us know what you think after you've spent some time in them.
Quote Reply
Re: Puma Tri Running shoe [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the blue. The white kind of looks like Forest Gumps shoes...

Maybe I should of got those...I wouldnt mind running more like Forrest these days..

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What big duathlon is that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think the Clark boys would like the lime green better?

M
Quote Reply
Re: Puma Tri Running shoe [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio USAT championships you wuss..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you just call me a wuss???
Quote Reply
Re: Puma Tri Running shoe [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be Du Nationals in Mason. I'll give you the lowdown on how my race will go.

Opening run I will be close to the leaders, not the lead group but pretty close.

They will all ride away from me on the bike. More people will pass me I will lose about 50 spots on the bike.

The Finishing run will depend on my mood. If I am pissed about getting my ass handed to me on the bike, I will mope through the second run far slower than I am capable of. I will only run fast enough not to get passed. Or I will run like a bat out of hell off the bike and only catch half of those who passed me because the second run is too short.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the lime green. I might get some if I can find them locally.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
old school rappers aren't the only ones wearing PUMA......I spent an hour in the medtent next to Norbert Langbratner and he had on some Puma Racing Flats....I could also have been hallucinating from the Gatorade Chocolate shake I downed immediately after the race

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
Re: Puma Tri Running shoe [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom Z. and I are glad you are doing your part to support the cause!

Quote Reply