Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Design Tri Stryke
Quote | Reply
Hi-

I'm looking to get a new saddle and have heard lots of good things about the Profile Tri Stryke. Doing a quick Froogle search there appears to be 3 different colors:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=profile+design+tri+stryke&btnG=Search+Froogle

Can anyone tell me if there are different models? I thought this was the first year it was out.

Thanks,
DKSF
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Tri Stryke [dksf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think there's only one color.

Any reviews from people who've used it?
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Tri Stryke [geekgoddess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's one somewhere here on Slowtwitch. I think it's in Dan's article about the Quintana Roo Tiphoon. Long story short: he likes the saddle.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Tri Stryke [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that and that's the main reason I'm checking it out [aside from the fact that I can get it for <60USD]. But I want to hear it from some ST people too. :P
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Tri Stryke [dksf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought one and use it once then sold it. just didn't fit me.

I'm having better luck with the selle italia c2 that came on my dual than any of the fancy tri saddles I've used, but that's just me. I put a q roo cover on it and it's great.

on my road bike, I've gone to an old style - the san marco strada. I absolutely love that saddle.

"the trouble with normal is - it always gets worse"

- Cockburn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have it. I love it. I was on the Azoto before which worked pretty well for me. This one works even better for me and is cheaper to boot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got it a few weeks ago and love it. Strangely enough, I didn't like it at all (switching from an Arione) on my first ride. After a few 3-hour rides, I can safely say I am very, very happy with it.

Compared to the Arione, the first thing I noticed was that it felt so much wider -- that was part of the reason that I didn't like it on the first ride, but it's also the biggest reason why this saddle has been so comfortable for me since then. It might not fit everyone, but I'm definitely pleased with it.
Quote Reply