Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pro-Lite Como Wheels
Quote | Reply
Anyone familiar with Pro-Lite Como Wheels? http://www.pro-lite.net/content/wheels
Quote Reply
Re: Pro-Lite Como Wheels [Bibi3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my training partner rides a pair ... i asked him for his 2 cents :

I know the situation pertaining to the Como wheelsets from Pro-lite, because I happen to have a pair myself. They are great training wheels because they have an aluminum alloy clincher rim and they are 100% built by hand. Along with that, the spokes are from Sweden and they have a bladed profile and black anodized. The hub is compatible with Shimano or Campagnolo cassettes, so they will work for any bike. These wheels are super tough, and I can feel an extreme difference between these and the Bontrager Selects I used to own. When I purchased the Como wheels, they came with alloy skewers and rim tape as well. I purchased them from Nytro in San Diego and they cost me $159.95. What I love as well about the Como wheels is that they heavier and stronger for training, and when I exchange them for my lightweight race wheels for triathlons I feel like I am literally flying down the road. They have worked great for me and I highly recommend them
Quote Reply