Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [Sbradley11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure why some of you keep saying WTC doesn't have a moral compass. They don't allow dopers.

WTC is probable thinking they will need to buy a remote car starter is they kick this guy out.

Quote | Reply
I wonder if the Crowned Prince will ask the costumed Dominatrix (who usually hangs out on Surf Drive) to give him a little smack on the ass with her whip?
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [mileswimr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Private lunch for the prince and his entourage in the host hotel ballroom with Starky as the guest . He posted a pic on his Facebook page. Probably a nice pay day for him!

btw…..I am sure he was unaware of the accusations against theses guys.
Last edited by: NeverEnough: Oct 31, 13 19:54
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [oceanlife] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oceanlife wrote:
chriskal wrote:

I would be interested in seeing how his guards go about shutting up protesters in FL.

There are a few things the native Floridian enjoys. Guns, Jesus, and hating brown people. I don't think the protestors need to worry.

As a native Floridian, this made my day.

Sponsored by: http://www.92fifty.com
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [NeverEnough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NeverEnough wrote:
Private lunch for the prince and his entourage in the host hotel ballroom with Starky as the guest . He posted a pic on his Facebook page. Probably a nice pay day for him!

As of lunchtime today? Maybe.

As of 9pm when he RT'd this: https://twitter.com/...s/396078385333428224 Doubtful.

---

Brian Shea
http://www.PersonalBestNutrition.com
Open-Water/Masters Swimming at the Jersey Shore:
Monmouth County NJ Ocean Swim/Masters Workouts
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [NeverEnough] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Starky must be fishing for a new sponsor.

NeverEnough wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [BrianPBN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrianPBN wrote:
NeverEnough wrote:

btw�..I am sure he was unaware of the accusations against theses guys.

As of 9pm when he RT'd this: https://twitter.com/...s/396078385333428224 Doubtful.

---

Anybody else think this is a particularly interesting twist after that Abu Dhabi incident?

Cheers,
malte
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disappointing.
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why doesn't he just do what every other celebrity with a lot of money that wants to do an ironman does......kona

Quote Reply
Post deleted by eganski [ In reply to ]
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [Turd Ferguson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The island is too small for his 747 to land :)

Quote | Reply
Everyone deserves their opinion but before all the worries about two princes in our country for a week (who may have done some morally wrong things)...remember some of the good ole USA policies: "We don't torture US citizens, only outsiders!" Or the fact that we had slaves. Or that we still didn't have equal rights. We are still far from a picture perfect country. We are the "leaders" in civil rights and yet, we are still not there.

And really... some others are worried about "special treatment"? You think if Sarah Palin wouldn't get the same special attention (probably more) if she were running a marathon this weekend in Kenya? Have you ever seen a secret service motorcade (not talking for the president, just others in the cabinet)? Jeez when the DNC was here last year, I couldn't get home half the time because Hillary was eating near my office and the roads would be blocked for 30-45 minutes. Or some random Senator needed to make a trip to the liquor store. These "crown princes" are the same deal, and worth a whole lot more than anyone in our govt. Of course they are going to get special treatment.
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [zoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zoom wrote:

I am even surprised he got Boeing to sell him a 747. You figure with all the protests he'd be flying into NAS Pensacola from NAS Bahrain in an Antonov...hang on, that visual does not work. Kind of hard to fly your Russian Jumbo from one US Naval Air Station to another :-) (no clue where he flew to nor landed, but this is an ST thread so we're allowed to come up with any random content without verification....)
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imsparticus wrote:
The athlete dinner is just starting and there is large group of men (no women) in the VIP area who look middle eastern. Stay tuned.
Let us know if the princes show up at the Waffle House.

-----
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
Which is probably why I was registering 59.67mi as I rolled into T2.

Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
zoom wrote:

I am even surprised he got Boeing to sell him a 747. You figure with all the protests he'd be flying into NAS Pensacola from NAS Bahrain in an Antonov...hang on, that visual does not work. Kind of hard to fly your Russian Jumbo from one US Naval Air Station to another :-) (no clue where he flew to nor landed, but this is an ST thread so we're allowed to come up with any random content without verification....)

Could have bought it used possibly then had the custom refit done.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [Eppur si muove] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waffle House is running a race-week special on hand-dipped ibn shakes.
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [Yellowdoggs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be funny if one of the princes was randomly selected for drug testing.
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [godaddygo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So it's ok for the US to torture people (waterboarding, Gitmo) but not allow a foreigner, from a close ally of the US, and who is suspected or participate in something like this do an IM?
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [K_Man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
K_Man wrote:

they can't be tested because there won't be enough room to write their names
on the samples. Sheik Isa Bin Salman Al Khalifa and Mohammed Bin Salman Al Khalifa.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Last edited by: pattersonpaul: Nov 1, 13 9:31
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Samples are just numbered though. Your name doesn't appear anywhere on the samples. And the forms that match up all the numbers with names just have open spaces for the names, so there's plenty of room.

Sorry to be a buzzkill... ;)

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
K_Man wrote:

I think you can get bounced out for testing positive for hashish.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
K_Man wrote:

when asked to step over to the drug testing area his excellency replied....."Very well, I'll beheading over there now".

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
malte wrote:
BrianPBN wrote:
NeverEnough wrote:

btw�..I am sure he was unaware of the accusations against theses guys.

---

Anybody else think this is a particularly interesting twist after that Abu Dhabi incident?

Cheers,
malte

I was going to say, of all the possible guest athletes...
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pattersonpaul wrote:
K_Man wrote:

they can't be tested because there won't be enough room to write their names
on the samples. Sheik Isa Bin Salman Al Khalifa and Mohammed Bin Salman Al Khalifa.

These guys remind me of another brothers fuck ups Uday and Qusay Hussein.They liked to torture,beat,rape and beat up athletes that did perform up to their standards.

Last edited by: Constantine: Nov 1, 13 11:15
Quote Reply
Re: Prince of Bahrain doing IMFL [drsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is not "baseless" mud-slinging, but if it makes you happy to believe that's the case, go right ahead.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply

Prev Next