Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Power2Max for 2012 Felt B16
Quote | Reply
Thinking of taking advantage of the P2M Black Friday discounts. I'm a little confused by all the options available, especially the whole BB compatibility.

This is what I think I'm going to buy. Can anyone chime in and let me know if this will work with my bike?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power meter: Type S FSA Gossamer - Road (Crank Length: 175mm, 110mm Compact)

Chain Ring Set: Praxis Works OEM Installed (52/36 Semi-Compact)

Bottom Bracket: FSA Megaexo for BSA and ITA (BSA68)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max for 2012 Felt B16 [tovi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Entry level Gossamer will work. You'll just need to get thr FSA Megaexo BB for BSA. $36 from P2M. I believe most of the other P2Ms will work you'll just have to swap out that BB.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tovi wrote:
Thinking of taking advantage of the P2M Black Friday discounts. I'm a little confused by all the options available, especially the whole BB compatibility.

Bottom Bracket: FSA Megaexo for BSA and ITA (BSA68)

I believe the BB for the 2012 B16 is the same as my 2011 B16. I got a P2M meter last year and got the BSA68 bottom bracket. The FSA Gossamer cranks are compatible with BSA68, so you should be good.

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your bike originally had the fsa gossamer like my wifes does it is a direct swap. I have a couple of friends with newer B16's which have a fsa omega crank. If that's the case you just need to get the bottom bracket (that you have listed)

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply