Quote | Reply
and has a great a**
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [ccassidy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ccassidy wrote:
and has a great a**

I'm a member of the Society.

Yanti Ardie of Y Tri Multisport & Majick Juice for lasting critter defense & skin soothing
~ World Open Water Swimming Association Coach & Official
~ IRONMAN Certified Coach (Founding Member)
~ Triathlon Australia Professional Development Coach
~ 3 by the Sea: my Journey from death to ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and has a great a**

maybe she got a great arse but the face..the face!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ccassidy wrote:
and has a great a**

this is the point in the discussion where pictures should be shared
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd say her sister the Dutchess Kate is more of the eye candy! I love brunettes (well not all).
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [eelie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
abs, ace, act, add, ado, ads, age, aid, ail, aim, air, ale, alp, alt, amp, ant, ape, app, arc, arm, art, ash, avg, axe
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [cervelo-van] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kudos to her, finishing the 90K Vasaloppet in 7:13. That's a respectable day especially for someone who does not live around snow. 7+ hours of classic XC skiing in a day is probably beyond the capability of 90% of ST'ers. Its a fairly decent athletic feat.
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Kudos to her, finishing the 90K Vasaloppet in 7:13. That's a respectable day especially for someone who does not live around snow. 7+ hours of classic XC skiing in a day is probably beyond the capability of 90% of ST'ers. Its a fairly decent athletic feat.

I cannot fathom how sore my groin would be after 7 hours of classic skiing. I also cannot imagine how sore BOTH of our groins would be after the post-race celebration I'd be open to having with her. Mmmmmmmmmm......
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T-wrecks wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

I cannot fathom how sore my groin would be after 7 hours of classic skiing. I also cannot imagine how sore BOTH of our groins would be after the post-race celebration I'd be open to having with her. Mmmmmmmmmm......

wheres the like button?
lol
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [haole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Her nickname is Princess Butterface.

John Snyder @URNotAsCoolAsMe
Quote Reply
Re: Pippa is an athlete [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T-wrecks wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

1. You are assuming that you'd be able to keep up with her after 7 hours of XC skiing
  2. Something tells me that 90% of ST would not only be unable to keep up her with the skiing, but would fall off the pace in the post race celebrating.
  3. They must be putting something in the water in Great Britain, given the endurace prowess of Ms. Wellington, Radcliffe, Jenkins and now Ms. Middleton

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is ST remember? Not only would ever guy on here not get chicked, but we'd all be able to do it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
  1. You are assuming that you'd be able to keep up with her after 7 hours of XC skiing
  2. Something tells me that 90% of ST would not only be unable to keep up her with the skiing, but would fall off the pace in the post race celebrating.
  3. They must be putting something in the water in Great Britain, given the endurace prowess of Ms. Wellington, Radcliffe, Jenkins and now Ms. Middleton

Fine fine. We'll screw before the race. Suck the fun out of everything, why don't you.
Quote Reply