Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Photos from Ralph....er, the California 70.3 Triathlon
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Photos from Ralph....er, the California 70.3 Triathlon [Leesure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice pics...Thanks

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: Photos from Ralph....er, the California 70.3 Triathlon [Leesure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Photos from Ralph....er, the California 70.3 Triathlon [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're welcome. Hope you like'm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great pics!

There was another STer there shooting, so maybe he'll post his too.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Photos from Ralph....er, the California 70.3 Triathlon [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have about 170 more shots if people are interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great shots, please post more if you can!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That would BE AWESOME...we were out there today racing and would love to see more~Thanks!
We were too busy too look around:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the shots, and yep - if you've got more, I'd like to see 'em (mostly to see if you got me at all <grin>)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
great pictures, thanks for posting.

my twitter feed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting.
Aloha,
Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have anything of me, #222, I know a bodyboarding mag that's looking for some. PM me if you do. Thanks!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those are excellent pictures.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have the 'look of readiness' girl's phone number, that'd be great.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GREAT pics! Thank you for sharing them.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Photos from Ralph....er, the California 70.3 Triathlon [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks all! i'm going to upload some more this week...i'll post when they're up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ARRRRRGGGH! Hard drive crash! Might have lost all of the hi-res shots.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great job nice pics, thanks for the time and effort.

JH

John He

Buy Locally, Race Globaly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love Kate Major.

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply