Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice.
Quote | Reply
Finally, here is a photo so you can see how my elbow pads are on the Hed "S" bend aerobars on my new R2.5. This photo was shot at the summit of the Col de Vonce in the 23 eme' Nice Triathlon on Sunday.

http://www.asiorders.com/...M=photos&BIB=484

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...now you are going to get all the ST ladies ordering your pics from ASI :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were did you get the "S" bend bars?

bikedude...
Quote Reply
Re: Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice. [bikedude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought 'em from Steve Hed.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Col de VENCE Tom :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great pic! It looks like Christian Vandevelde is planning to reel you in though.

Ken
Quote Reply
Re: Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice. [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Col de VENCE Tom :-)

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Forgive my ignorance re the pads but is that std. mounting or have you just taped them on the bars. They look very tight to the bar top?

rmur
Quote Reply
Re: Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice. [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]...now you are going to get all the ST ladies ordering your pics from ASI :-)[/reply]

I just LOVE the fact that you can order your pic on a Wheaties box! If I ever get a kickass race pic from that company, I'm gettin' it! :D

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Photo of my aerobar set up (Hed S bend) on the Col de Vonce in Nice. [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh, er- that's what I said, Col de Vonce........ ;P

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah bordel ces americains qui savent meme pas parler francais comme tout le monde!!! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
huh? I just berly got eh "Royal wih cheese" thing. This is over my head.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wrote,

"a fu.k, these americans who can't even speak french like everybody else!" ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I left my voltage converter at home and was unable to use my laptop, recharge my camera, etc. Basically- I wa blind, deaf and dumb.

I went into an electronic shop to buy one and asked (in English) if they had any voltage converters. The fella says, "No, no, Monsieur, French do not need this. What do we need this for?"

It was funny.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply