Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [grant salter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Way to go! Now we're actually getting somewhere!

---------------------------------------------
//FRISK

Save a bike - ride a triathlete

Quote Reply
Re: Help Irondad's daughter get a new bike [AndrewJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew,

PM'd you with a thought. Great job.

Irondad,

Your kids will never forget this and, I'm sure, it will be returned in kind many times over in their lives. Keep up the good parenting work and setting a good example.

robert
Quote Reply
Re: Help Irondad's daughter get a new bike [IronDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robert, I am sorry to hear about the stolen bikes.

I just sent you a message to your gmail address regarding my contribution.

I phoned Sergio Jr. and he was shocked to know what happened to that very special bike. We both remember how specially built it was. He thinks it is a very good idea to help Kiersten replace that stolen bike. He has been away from town the last two days, training with the State team at the velodrome, but asked me to say hello from him and wish her the best.

I am sure that Kiersten will be riding very motivated and faster than ever in a few more days. :)

Best wishes to all the family.

Sergio

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: English is not my first language. Please read this translated post considering that.

Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [grant salter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grant

any assistance would be hugely appreciated. thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That works for me, PM the address and I'll do it that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"A bucket...if you haven't puked in it you could be going harder."
- Lazy Ben
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [AndrewJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much are we up to?
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [Enginefour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [Enginefour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1800 as of this afternoon - this support has been huge!!!
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [AndrewJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've sent my little donation. She is partly Dutch :)
I like kids who sport and are motivated.

Petra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate those damn bike thieves. Just sent in a bit to help the cause. Kiersten, once you get that new bike stay on the cranks, you've got a lot of support behind you!

-------------------------
Trek Madone 5.9SL
Felt B12 (sold)
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [SCOTTinNJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Scott!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in. Let's get her back on the road!
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [fiddlesandbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C'mon guys... Only 200$ more to go!

//FRISK

Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [Frisk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in.
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [harm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Harm - we are inching closer to our goal of $2K - which we hope will get Kiersten back on the road in time for her race!!
Quote Reply
Re: Help Irondad's daughter get a new bike [LWP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was the donation button thing set up? I'd like to help out but don't have paypal. I'd be willing to do it via credit card though. A large number of people seem to have no trouble with paypal but my bank keeps telling me (when I ask their advice on it) that I'd be crazy to link my bank account to any online service that will have direct access to the account like that. Am I/my bank being overly paranoid?

I never hook up my bank account to my PayPal account. I only use it a couple of times a year. Therefore, I set up a credit card on it, make the payment and then immediately remove the credit card. I'm sure this isn't foolproof, but it works for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just sent money too as this is just a bad situation. I have met the Irondad clan last year when they visited Chattanooga and Robert, Kiersten and Kees are a very cool family and their passion for cycling and all other things related is awesome.

I figured though that the bike is the least Irondad has too worry about since Kiersten seems to have set her mind on a MINI Cooper S like mine. :-)

Herbert

Last edited by: Herbert: Feb 12, 07 8:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My check is in the mail.

I hope she rides it like she stole it ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Help Irondad's daughter get a new bike [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For anyone looking to make a donation by check, please PM me and I'll forward you an address you can mail a check directly to Robert and Kiersten at.

I am on the road today so please excuse any delay in response.

thanks again.

Andrew
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up! Just in case anybody missed this...

//FRISK

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size and model was kiersten's frame? I'm formerly a Cdale engineer and still have contacts in Bedford/Bethel. Depending on the size, there may be a demo bike/frame that Cannondale NEEDS to sell. I also might be able to score an industry price. Give me the details and I'll see what I can do. Send me a message offline at: [url "mailto:pcsandre@gmail.com"]pcsandre@gmail.com[/url]. At the very least I'll be donating!

-Pete S.

Long Standing Champion of the Training Trifecta
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paypal sent. Please let me know you got it.
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE Help Irondad's daughter, Kiersten, get a new bike [Willraceforfood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got it...thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally got my paypal reactivated and sent some money over today. Thanks for putting this together, Andrew.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are we doing Andrew? are we at the 2K yet?

Mike

Quote Reply

Prev Next