Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P3 series cable question
Quote | Reply
i am building up a used cervelo P3 frame (aluminum). and i know the under BB cable routing and guides used by cervelo on the P2 series very well, but P3s are different, as they don't use any full cable housing to run the front derailleur cable, they use some kind of cable guide (or cable guides) with just bare derailleur cables. but this frame came with various under BB guides (some appearing not to be stock).

so can you describe what your P3 series frame does with its cables and guides under the BB shell? or even better take a photo of the bottomside of the BB shell of your P3 that you could post here, or e-mail me? once i see a photo of the proper guides and routing, i can easily figure what kind of guide(s) to use, get them, and then route the cables.

thanks.

Where would you want to swim ?
Last edited by: Greg X: Nov 16, 05 16:29
Quote Reply
Re: P3 series cable question [Greg X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need two of these... http://www.all3sports.com/...php?products_id=3174

You might need to add a rubber sleeve to the cable running to the front deraileur to eliminate the cable from rubbing on the BB shell.

Also you might need to cut or add a washer to the guide screws so they won't interfere with the bottom bracket.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Trevor
Quote Reply