Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Open vrbo home for IMWI
Quote | Reply
If this should be in classifieds I do apologize and ask moderator to move it.

Hello everyone,
Totally bummed out to have to post this but I am out for the race. Woke up on Tuesday morning and left leg wasn't working and hurting like crazy. This was after a great final weekend of long hard stuff and getting ready for some taper time. After falling three times and being reduced to using a cane just to walk two feet I found out I have a disc rupture in my spine putting pressure on the nerve root. Might be under the knife as early as Sunday and no chance of racing. So here is a nice VRBO that just opened 4 blocks from the swim venue and is located ON lake Monona. If interestedI would email the owner since I'm not sure she has opened up the dates again. Here is the info.

The VRBO number is 570542. If you type in VRBO and that number into search it should take you right there. It is only a one bedroom. We have it rented Thursday night through Monday check out. Total cost was about $1,500, but $500 was a damage deposit I assume you would get back. I am not sure if the owner has released the property yet so I would be sure to email them on vrbo if interested.
Quote Reply