Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [guywithabike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, Tim Don didn't make the group, crazy... one contender down, how many to go? ... Gemmel & Hug not there either.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [guywithabike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will any guy ride like ertel rode?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kemper 3rd. way to do

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone else is having a bash.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
time to go to bed :)

Fred.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know about that...I think we'll see some solid team tactics from Canada & NZ to prevent their guys getting in a footrace with Gomez...or at least that's what we should see :(

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Under 23 World Champ is taking a dig now.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [donm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'canada" Where is he going>>>

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reto Hug and Marceau have missed the group too.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anybody seen Matt Reed?

---------------------------------------------------

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Brawndo's got electrolytes. And that's what plants crave. They crave electrolytes. Which is what Brawndo has. And that's why plants crave Brawndo. Not water, like from the toilet.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting how it is playing out....

The fellows at the back may as well be on a club run. It's a free ride for them There was briefly some discussion there at the front but nothing seemed to come of it.

For the men doing the work on the front.... you have to wonder, these fellows must feel pretty good about there legs after 24.8 hard miles. I'd rather take a seat there in the back and let the wind and the hills and heat do their jobs....

Brownwlee.... Up the rails, big attack here with some ungainly cornering on the descent. This will come to nothing I wager, but perhaps it will draw something out....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah Monty...Colin is doing a bunch of the work on the front...they are in the red kits...
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jesus. Why are people freaking out?

You don't have a right to online coverage. It costs NBC millions to provide. Even though it's sponsored by advertisers, it doesn't cover they entire package.

They're not stepping on any of your rights.

Freedom of the internet means free as in speech, not free as in I DEMAND EVERYTHING IN LIFE FOR FREE.

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Last edited by: guywithabike: Aug 18, 08 19:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. how many starters were there?

2. is it good/bad/neither if this ends in a huge bike pack and comes down to the run in "yours" opinion????
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don 1:39 down.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [ddakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gomez #30

What are those green bikes???

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Every morning a gazelle wakes up knowing, it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...
Every morning a lion wakes up knowing it must outwit and outrun (at least) the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death...
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better start running.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Hamner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matt Reed's right on the front. Look for him to make a break soon, but I don't think he'll get away for long.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [donm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even Slowtwitch is crashing under the strain. Dan, need more servers!
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Raptor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, the next time we complain about the active.com servers.

Dave

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Raptor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We took down the database! Gold medals for everyone!

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [madracus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gomez didn't look so good during that slo mo and Whitfield looked quite composed. That was 3s of footage though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Down goes ST, Down goes ST ! :-)

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guess it is time the Dan raises the ST fees. More squirrels.

Dave

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yep, I got this:

A fatal error has occurred:

GT::Session::SQL (17038): Failed to execute query: 'INSERT INTO gforum_Session (session_id,session_user_id,session_date,session_data) VALUES (?,?,?,?)': MySQL server has gone away at /home/slowtwitch/forum.slowtwitch.com/cgi-bin/admin/GForum/Forum.pm line 84.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lead pack is up to 51.
Quote Reply

Prev Next