Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Official Casting Call - TRS TV from Kona
Quote | Reply
I will be taking over the big Island this year, turning the traditional triathlon media on it's fucking head. On behalf of Dark Mark, our advertiser (who will remain anonymous for the time being), and our camera crew, I would like to invite you to try out for any/all of the roles listed below.

1. Win a date with Jenny Fletcher. Seeking contestants.
2. Stark Tank. Seeking entrepreneurs with endurance sport related business ideas. Cash prize for the winner + huge publicity. Horrible ideas are also welcome if they're funny.
3. Panel discussions/debates re: gender equality, prize purses, athlete development, etc. Seeking industry insiders, media members, and athletes that are actually able to speak when spoken to. A sense of humor is mandatory.
4. Interviews for both video and podcasts. Seeking interesting people. I have some amazing guests already booked, but we could take on a few more.

Please do not post your horrible show idea in this thread. No one wants to read your, "you know what would be funny" rant. You are probably not funny. We are coming up with new ideas every day. If you have something to offer, if you are funny and want to pitch me an idea, or want to be involved somehow, please contact me by clicking "the real website" link below. Then click "contact me".

#RockTheCock

Website
Contact me for Huub and Falco Discounts
Quote Reply
Re: Official Casting Call - TRS TV from Kona [TheRealStarky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky > *
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Serious question: Is the date with Jen Fletcher for real?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Casting Call - TRS TV from Kona [Jordan45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jordan45 wrote:
Serious question: Is the date with Jen Fletcher for real?

In short, yes. She is fully committed. The show is going to happen. We have secured a partner for all of our shows/interviews for the entire week.

Obviously, I cannot guarantee that there will be a love connection, but I can promise lunch/drinks or dinner for the winner +/- a camera crew.

Website
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can a woman apply for the date with Jen? ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Official Casting Call - TRS TV from Kona [LoDewey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
I will be taking over the big Island this year, turning the traditional triathlon media on it's fucking head. On behalf of Dark Mark, our advertiser (who will remain anonymous for the time being), and our camera crew, I would like to invite you to try out for any/all of the roles listed below.

1. Win a date with Jenny Fletcher. Seeking contestants.
2. Stark Tank. Seeking entrepreneurs with endurance sport related business ideas. Cash prize for the winner + huge publicity. Horrible ideas are also welcome if they're funny.
3. Panel discussions/debates re: gender equality, prize purses, athlete development, etc. Seeking industry insiders, media members, and athletes that are actually able to speak when spoken to. A sense of humor is mandatory.
4. Interviews for both video and podcasts. Seeking interesting people. I have some amazing guests already booked, but we could take on a few more.

Please do not post your horrible show idea in this thread. No one wants to read your, "you know what would be funny" rant. You are probably not funny. We are coming up with new ideas every day. If you have something to offer, if you are funny and want to pitch me an idea, or want to be involved somehow, please contact me by clicking "the real website" link below. Then click "contact me".

#RockTheCock

Was really on the fence about going to Kona to spectate, but gosh, I dunno, this year is sounding exceptionally fun and the race should be the most exciting yet. I would be game for anything. I got some additional ideas I'll have to run by you later.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
Absolutely.

Will there be a follow on episode that covers what happens when the woman who wins the date with Jen actually goes on it? That might attract more viewers than ironman.com with Welchy yacking about Kienle and Frodo trying to pummel each other on the tarmac en route to the first sub 8's in Kona history. Heck, Welch probably drops the coverage at IM.com and joins you for the coverage of the aforementioned date night in Kona.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Casting Call - TRS TV from Kona [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was the only post of yours that I've ever read in its entirety. Phenomenal use of brevity. Looking forward to having you as a panelist.

Website
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRealStarky wrote:
That was the only post of yours that I've ever read in its entirety. Phenomenal use of brevity. Looking forward to having you as a panelist.

Brevity is not Dev's strong point. :)

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Official Casting Call - TRS TV from Kona [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brevity is not Dev's strong point. :)

You should see the emails that he sends. I don't think the man sleeps! :)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply