Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
OT- Stupid Talents
Quote | Reply
Unrelated to your awesome tri-bilities.
Anybuddy have any stupid or silly talents?
Last edited by: Ze Gopha: Apr 4, 06 9:05
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can hit a golf ball very far and quite accurately. While I used to think this was a good talent(pre Triathlons) it no longer seems so important. I can also drink a lot of beer which is still a good talent to have.

Quote | Reply
i can wiggle my ears.

and i can put one arm behind my back, bring it around and touch my nose.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [PatchesMcHooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
freak!!!!!

sometimes my farts smell so bad, my dog leaves the room :-)

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can bounce gummy bears off the wall and catch them in my mouth. My streak is 52.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [Turtle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I can bounce gummy bears off the wall and catch them in my mouth. My streak is 52.

Gummy bears bounce? Seems like they would just hit the wall and fall. Unless you are using some kind of super-giant-freaky bears.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife can sing every jingle for every product ever marketed, yet she can't remember to take the keys out of the front door when she gets home.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They kind of bounce. Toss them hard and high enough, and it'll land a few feet from the wall. Try it. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can search through racks of clothes at the bike store and not realize they are women's wear.

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country" JFK - Replace 'country' with the company you work for, friends, family, and strangers and the world will be a much better place.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [PatchesMcHooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can make a circle with my thumb and index finger, and poke my head through it.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can write backwards in cursive.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can write backwards in cursive.

Are you left handed? I ask because my daughter is and she did a lot of mirror imaging when she first started to write. Entire sentences. I couldn't do it if I tried.....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Left handed and have the same affliction

Jay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can play the "William Tell Overture" on my cheeks...er...the ones on my face, that is.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the clarification.

My understanding is that there is a really limited audience for people that can play their other set of cheeks in a wind instrument mode. Thankfully.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A little known historical tidbit about William Tell: Back in the day, Will and his family were quite the avid bowlers. They belonged to several leagues and won many trophies. Unfortunately, one sultry midsummers eve, the alley that contained all the bowling league records burnt to the ground. The alley owner had fallen asleep in his bed while smoking. And, due to this tragic event, the world was forever left in doubt for whom the Tells bowled.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been told many times that I am great with a needle.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I too can play the William Tell Overture in the classic "snap and clap method" made famous in 80's movies (snapping with both and and clapping an open hand onto the thumb end of a closed fist). I can also point my index finger at each other in front of me and move them in complete circles in opposite directions simultaniously. My last one is amazing muscle control. I can make little muscles that nobody even knew they had twitch when ever I want.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can speak backwards, phonetically.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I can also point my index finger at each other in front of me and move them in complete circles in opposite directions simultaniously. My last one is amazing muscle control. I can make little muscles that nobody even knew they had twitch when ever I want.

Really? I have terrible coordination and it took me 10 seconds to do it. Hmmmm...

(And yes, I AM stalking you)
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But can you rub your belly while patting your head?

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]
I can also point my index finger at each other in front of me and move them in complete circles in opposite directions simultaniously. My last one is amazing muscle control. I can make little muscles that nobody even knew they had twitch when ever I want. [/reply]

Really? I have terrible coordination and it took me 10 seconds to do it. Hmmmm...

(And yes, I AM stalking you)[/reply]

Wow, what a surprise Paulo jumping into a thread just to rip on me. Never a thread was made that Paulo couldn't troll.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [SProboscis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you a heroin addict?

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Put one hand on your belly, and one hand on top of your head. Rub your belly. Keep rubbing, now start patting your head at the same time. Keep rubbing, keep patting. Got it? Now switch hands.

How come you're patting your belly and rubbing your head?

I play drums, this is just a little exercise to build right/ left independence.
Quote Reply
Re: OT- Stupid Talents [Badger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I invented wool.
Quote Reply

Prev Next