Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Gone
Re: OT: Best Ebay posting ever! [Chris in Balto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
genius!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny as this is, how exactly did you come by this? ;)

Quote | Reply
Hilarious.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like he ripped the idea off someone else...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/...03/31/ebay_box_sale/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is freakin' HI-larious! Probably the most carefully worded eBay listing of all time too.

I wish I were that clever; the seller might even be an English Language Learner from the look of the spelling and syntax. Bravo!

Mr. Uncaptured External Costs

Fossil carbon is planetary poison.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The questions and answers are even funnier:

Q: My wife's box is WAYYYYYYYY TOO BIG for my cock, would you consider a swap ?
04-Apr-06

A: No, i have already found another box, and need the money. Sorry.

Q: Just to be clear because it's not indicated in the auction....does your wife mind that you're selling her box? Hopefully she has a spare.... About shipping, will her box be packaged in, well, a box?
04-Apr-06

A: She doesnt mind me selling her box, we have already found another one to share. Her box will br carefully bubble wrapped, then place in and austalia post parcel bag. Thanks

Q: Hi, I'm rather interested in ur wifes box. But I too have a rather large cock! Would you be able to provide the exact internal dimensions of the box? (if ur wife doesn't mind that is!) I'd hate to acquire such a fine looking box and not be able to fit my cock in it! Thanks.
04-Apr-06

A: why would she mind?!?! her box is about 25x25x5 Thanks

Q: Hi there, I'm surpised that with such a short & fat cock, you even thought about this kind of box, yet you're looking for a long thin box? Could you dismantle your cock by any chance, as it could fit in... or maybe get a box from behind a supermarket - I'm sure those boxes would be ample size.
04-Apr-06

A: I cannot dismantle a cock. They are very complicated, and i wouldnt know where to start. Obviously you dont own one if you think that is a viable solution. I have already found another box, one my wife likes too.

Q: Is this box edible? Also, am curious as to the color of the box, most boxes I've placed my cock in are pink on the inside. Your wifes box seems ta have a foil lining, would that scrap my cock?
04-Apr-06

A: It didnt damage my cock at all. That is just the colour she chose.

Q: How much to get your wifes box to NY ? ? And is her box clean, no dirt or smears, hair etc ??
04-Apr-06

A: Shipping to NY is (Au)$15 (2-4 months), $17.50 (2-4 months), $18.25 (3-10 days). The box is very clean, and as you can see, hairless.

Q: Hello. Nice looking box but can you include a photo of the BHU (box housing unit)?
04-Apr-06

A: I am not including a photo of the BHU, as the box does not come with it, and it is irrelevant to the auction. Sorry.

Q: Hi, My cock isnt very tall but he is rather thick and has been known to dive into any old box without regard for safety. Are the walls of your wifes box still supple enough to stretch and accommodate the more portly cock.
04-Apr-06

A: I dont think they will stretch that well. sorry.

Q: any chance i can try my cock in her box to see if it fits before i put a bid on. thanks
04-Apr-06

A: Sorry no. Payment first.

Q: How well does her box ship? Will it make it across the ocean without smelling too fishy? How much would it cost to airmail? If so, would it qualify for the mile high club?
02-Apr-06

A: It will ship just as well, with the same qualifications, and the same results as any other box. If you give me a postcode, state, and country, i will provide international shippind rates.

Q: English. How long have you been in posession of this box? It may be the case that after a while of putting other objects in the box, it gets slightly roomier... Also, have you tried putting your cock in sideways - it looks as if it may just fit in that way. Good luck selling your wifes box!
02-Apr-06

A: I have been in possesion of the box for about 2years, but my wife would not share it until we were married. We have been married for about six months, but i dont think it will be possible for me to fit my cock in without tearing the box, and my wife doesnt want that. my cock doesnt like going in sideways because prefers standing up

Q: also I can not see any flaps on the box have they been removed or are they tucked in? Is her box capable of accommodating 2 cocks if pushed?
02-Apr-06

A: There are no flaps on her box and never were. I think you would be able to fir two cocks into it if u didnt mind not having protection on them, or having a tight fit.

Q: I am dubious about paying good money for a second hand box. Your wife's box looks in good condition but has it had much wear and tear? Does it leak? Are there any nasty smells?
02-Apr-06

A: There are no nasty smells, and has very little wear and tear. I have never seen it leak, but im sure it has before

Q: Puffinharv here, does her box smell as I dont want a smelly cock, my cock dont smell and i keep it clean all the time..
02-Apr-06

A: The box does not smell because i never put my cock in it for long as i cant have protection on it. I always keep my cock very clean too.
Quote Reply