Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Normann breaks his toe
Quote | Reply
there is some broken english message on the Tri Dubai site.
Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [anonymo_8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poooor Norman ,i know how he feels . I pooped my right little toe out to the side on Sunday. I pooped it back straight myself. Doc said it my have a small break , but for sure i tore some crap in foot , and toe. Foot is black and blue and toe is three times to BIG . So no running for a few weeks..

BRUCE
Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [trithis99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, you've got bigger problems than Norman if you "pooped" a toe.

I think you meant popped...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I read this a couple of days ago, I thought "I hope this is a google translation, and not someone actually writing"

Mannheim - in the late morning 11 of April the grasp of the box is broken when shipping water bottles. The container is without brakes on the foot of Normann Stadler pleases. In the consequence the right large toe was broken. Already on Wednesday in a further treatment it is clarified whether the toe can be operated or fixed with other methods. The physicians count on a maximum stress in swimming and on the wheel after approximately 7 to 10 days.
„ It is always stop something. I must see that loose and concentrate me on the further preparation “ Stadler means short after the Roentgen diagnosis in the Freiburger university clinic. „ It is fortunately still very early in the season. If it runs well can I the next test running already in reasonable form in June notice, in order to then try with the EM in Frankfurt the title defense. One must take it simply as good and appropriate Omen. Before my victory in Kona I broke and could mine small toe at the right foot the best running of my life deliver. “
Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [ezrahallam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi everybody.

I spoke to Normann shortly after he had his accident. He dropped a package of bottled water on his big toe and has a minor break. He's already back training and it shouldn't really affect much of his year other than missing his season opener at Wildflower.

The good news is that the last time Normann broke his toe he did it in the weeks leading up to his Kona victory. If you want to catch up on the latest updates on Normann and the other members of Tri-Dubai, just check out our site (www.tridubai.com).

Happy Training,

Tony De Boom

founder, Endurance Conspiracy
http://www.enduranceconspiracy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [Tony De Boom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the up date, Tony. We all hope Normann is back up to speed quickly!

Good Luck to you and him in the coming season!

-----------------------------------------------
evanoff.ca

Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [mr_tin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From now on i'm tellin people to 'go break a toe'!
Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [mr_tin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right back at ya - good luck on the season everyone!

founder, Endurance Conspiracy
http://www.enduranceconspiracy.com
Quote Reply
Re: Normann breaks his toe [Tony De Boom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes i mean popped not pooped , my wife is still laughing . Maybe the swelling has gone to my head..

bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did he cry?

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply