Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Orleans bike jersey
Quote | Reply
Can any nola locals tell me if there is a bike shop somewhere in the city that sells bike jerseys with a New Orleans theme?
Quote Reply
Re: New Orleans bike jersey [sammie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Call east bank cyclery, they may have something with fleur de lis or something. Next call is to Adams bicycle world. One of them probably has something for you.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not a bike jersey, but....

i was there a few years ago and when out for a run, saw another runner with a shirt that said, 'run hard; live easy'
was the very end of my trip, so no time to track it down, but that's what i'd search for as an sbr souvenir if back there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you find out, let me know. I tried picking one up last year when I was there, but I could not find one. Apparently, Abita makes men's jerseys, but I need a women's.
Quote Reply
Re: New Orleans bike jersey [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob Loblaw wrote:
not a bike jersey, but....

i was there a few years ago and when out for a run, saw another runner with a shirt that said, 'run hard; live easy'
was the very end of my trip, so no time to track it down, but that's what i'd search for as an sbr souvenir if back there.

That shirt is from Varsity Sports, a local running store in the area, if anyone is interested.
Quote Reply
Re: New Orleans bike jersey [kmill23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohh.. thanks! I saw someone wearing that shirt. I'm going to look for it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw this on a quick search.......

http://www.knightsofmobay.com/Mardi-Gras-Jersey-Back-Ordered-50.htm
Quote Reply