Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Narrowing up arm pad distance
Quote | Reply
I have the T2's and have my pads set up on the narrow setting using the hardware securing bolt as my inner arm rest bolt. I would still like to be ~ 3cm narrower....anyone have any ideas on what I might do.....besides going to a completely different bar setup? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Narrowing up arm pad distance [Little5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roll the pad upward a little ?

Quote | Reply
I'm not familiar with the T2's but maybe you could swap the pad holder sides or swap over the clamp then put the pads on the wider setting.

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Narrowing up arm pad distance [Steve_Davidson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea tried that actually, but the hardware collides. To make space for it I would have to move my extensions wider....and then with my elbows narrow it's physically impossible to grasp the extension since it's much wider than my elbow. Good thinking though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yea tried that actually, but the hardware collides. To make space for it I would have to move my extensions wider....and then with my elbows narrow it's physically impossible to grasp the extension since it's much wider than my elbow. Good thinking though!

Could grind off the last 1/2 inch from each piece of hardware so it doesnt collide.

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply