Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Name that Malady
Quote | Reply
Well the remedy wouldn't hurt either.

So my butt hurts--not in that way though

1" towards center of body and 2" down from Iliac crest, so that would make it the Gluteus Medius no? Its a surface muscle that attaches pretty near the point where it hurts. No tingling or etcetera, so I doubt it's piriformis and it's not the ITBS either.

It hurts exclusively on the left side, which would put it on the inside of a corner on tracks and on the downside of crowned roads. However, I don't run on roads much, staying mostly on trails or the track. The track is what makes it hurt the worst. In fact, it hasn't stopped hurting for a couple days now--and not just during workouts.

I'm pretty sure my core muscles are pretty imbalanced, stronger on the left hand side than the right, so this may be a contributing factor.

Any idears?

Cheers,

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Re: Name that Malady [DHeineck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well this is so hard to diagnose over ST but could be glut medius or any of the rotators. do you have anybody in your area that does ART? Muscle testing, imbalances in flexibility and biomechanics should be evaulated.
Quote Reply