Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Morning, Noon, and Night
Quote | Reply
When do you train? Morning, Noon or Afternoon/Night?

If you split (morning and afternoon) workouts how late do you train in the evening?

I'm considering splitting my workouts but my schedule would only allow biking after 8:00. Is it worth it or should I try to get to bed earlier and work it in with the morning session?

KC
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Noon, and Night [kevinc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not as hard core as many STer's with their schedules. There is no way I am getting up at 4 am to train, but then I don't have kids etc. I do all my workouts in the afternoon/night except on the weekends which are all done in the morning. I am usually done by 8pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4:30 AM during the week and also early on the weekends. Afternoons get in the way of family time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Early 4-530 start depending on workout. Always ride in the AM, less traffic.

Afternoon, Run afterwork

Noon, swim 2 days

Weekends are up for grabs....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Typically, I would swim 2-3 days a week in the AM (5:30ish). I would bike 3x a week either after work (5 or 6 PM) or on the AMs when I did not swim. I would run 3x a week a mix of AM or lunchtime. I tried to get in all 9 of my workouts during the workweek so weekends were for free time. I am rarely, if ever still working out after 8. In fact, I try and be done by 7:30 if possible.

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When do you train? Morning, Noon or Afternoon/Night?

yes

If you split (morning and afternoon) workouts how late do you train in the evening?

8-9 ish

I'm considering splitting my workouts but my schedule would only allow biking after 8:00. Is it worth it or should I try to get to bed earlier and work it in with the morning session?

Both... as long as you're not up so late that you cant be up for your morning workout
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I usually ride in the morning and run at night. Sarah and I were out running at 10:30 PM last night and were on the bikes this morning at 8:18 AM in the rain.

It pretty much sucked.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ride bike to work....5:30ish

Run when I get to work.

Swim lunch time 2 to 3 times per week...Sometimes swim run in the morning...

Ride home....
Quote Reply