Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Merida Warp TRI 7000-E
Quote | Reply
Could I please get your opinion on this bike?? Ideally I want to hear what someone who owns/has ridden one thinks but even if you haven't please share your opinion, it all matters.

Unfortunately a lot of the cool tt bikes are too aggressive for me so i have pretty much narrowed it down to this. Being quite a new bike i cant find any decent reviews so if you could help me that would be great! I wouldn't be keeping the wheels or crank but it would be set up pretty much the same as in the pic that hopefully attaches below!

Quote Reply
Re: Merida Warp TRI 7000-E [ad3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I own it and ride it. Have been since desember. Did my first competition at IM South-Africa now in March. Extremely happy with it. Wheels are said to be as fast as zipps, bit I can't confirm this. Feels stiff and light going uphill and stable going down. The ONLY problem with this bike is the storage options. I ended up carving he bottom out of a darkspeedworks storage thing so it would fit the top tube. Gave me a place to store the di2 junction box, but does not look awesome. Great bike though!
Quote Reply
Re: Merida Warp TRI 7000-E [aaa333] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get the bike in the end? I've just got off the phone with my lbs, having pulled the trigger on one for myself. A screaming deal clinched it, I effectively bought wheels a and a groupset and got the rest of the bike for free.

I'd be curious as to how you got on.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Adam Savage
Quote Reply
Re: Merida Warp TRI 7000-E [aaa333] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Merida Warp TRI 7000-E [InWyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saw that one, not quite the same bike however. I was hoping to dig up some actual user experiences, rather than magazine style reviews. cheers for looking though.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Adam Savage
Quote Reply
Re: Merida Warp TRI 7000-E [aalveng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm currently facing the same issue with nutrition storage! Can you show me the final setup you got? Thanks
Quote Reply