Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mafate 3 alternative
Quote | Reply
Have Mafate 3 in size 11 that are very good on the feet /knees, but retain way too much water/sweat.

What's a good alternative to this shoe, either other Hokas or other shoes?

GFT in October is the A race. The pairs I have should last about 400 or so miles.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Mafate 3 alternative [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the same question - I have the Hoka Rapa Nui 2 and the Stinson ATR trail. Both retain way too much water/sweat - esp the last few weeks with the heat/humidity in the northeast. I have been thinking about making a change but I'm not sure what would be better.
Quote Reply
Re: Mafate 3 alternative [TheKoz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if the mafate speed could be an option. Running warehouse has them on sale for about 70. May go down 1/2 size too. Would love some feedback.
Quote Reply
Re: Mafate 3 alternative [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm currently running in the Mafate Speed. I never ran in the other Mafates, I have been in the Stensen for about three years. These shoes give me a little more cush and a lot more grip. I wear a 10.5 and the Mafates are a little snugger than the Stensen. They feel tight when I put them but once I start to run they are fine.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply