Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lost at Chicago Tri: Yellow Profile Areodrink Sponge
Quote | Reply
There had to be 50 of these things littering the road along with miscellaneous bottles. Mine was yellow, rolled up, 1st time using it. Did anyone pick it up?

Between dodging all the bottles and the Purple Menace on the course I couldn't recover mine.

Otherwise the day was good, but my seat was a bit high.
Quote Reply
Re: Lost at Chicago Tri: Yellow Profile Areodrink Sponge [Datizm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My buddy lost a couple Gu wrappers also...if anyone finds them I can get you his info....

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Lost at Chicago Tri: Yellow Profile Areodrink Sponge [Datizm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ummm, dude, did you lose a piece of gum too? We'll put out an APB for both that and the yellow sponge.

Yikes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big tip. Replace those silly yellow things with a shower scrunchy. They stay put, keep the water in the bottle and you can also bath with it. Another tip is to get rid of the straight straw that it comes with. replace that with a new piece from a hardware store that is rounded. Thus you won't jam your gums and get blood everywhere.

Scott McNamee
Cranks Bicycle Shoppe
Quote Reply
Re: Lost at Chicago Tri: Yellow Profile Areodrink Sponge [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that you mention it, I did lose my gum at the beginning of the swim start. Lucky I didn't get an abandonment penalty.

I'm going to the harbor after work tonight to fish the gum out. Wish me luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's nothing! My buddy had his wetsuit swiped for the SECOND time this year. Hopefully he'll get it back like last time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL....hope you find the gum.
Quote Reply