Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for someone to ride with in Lake Placid
Quote | Reply
I'm going to be up in Westport, NY on the weekend of October 7 and was planning on heading over to Lake Placid to do a long ride (100+) that Saturday morning. Was wondering if anybody in the area was interested in meeting up, or if anyone knew of any decent group rides that I might be able to hook up with for some of the ride.

Also, is Mirror Lake to chilly for a swim this time of year? I used to swim across it as a kid, but that was always in the summer.

Thanks!

Mark

Fit2Tri Multisport
http://www.fit2tri.com
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for someone to ride with in Lake Placid [Mark in FL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer Mark...that's the weekend of Marc's B-day.

Otherwise I would head up there...unless you were looking for a faster ride ;) ...I would be willing to put some long miles in.

I think you'll be on the cusp for chillyness. Bring you wetsuit...but you knew that.

Have fun!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for someone to ride with in Lake Placid [Mark in FL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Mark,

PM me and I will give you my phone number so we can hook something up. I live near LP and depending on your pace either I will ride with you or I am sure I can put you in touch with people of similar ability. I would expect the water to be ok with a full wetsuit.

SLIM
Quote Reply