Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for aero drop bar that can take clip-ons.
Quote | Reply
My requirements:
- 38-40cm at the hoods
- small amount of flare ok
- aero top
- enough room around the stem for clip-ons.
- reach 75-80
- drop 125-130

I use the bike primarily for road racing (must be UCI legal), but am considering going back to France for Alpe D'Huez triathlon or Embrunman next year and would like an aero road bar that can accept clip-ons.

Recommendations?
Last edited by: NordicSkier: Aug 22, 17 9:21
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for aero drop bar that can take clip-ons. [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Enve SES Aero road bar + enve clip-ons is one option. A seriously not cheap option. 40 cm is the smallest size, with some flare at the drops. Enve didn't have any risers for this combo when I bought mine last summer, but riser kits for other bars would work.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for aero drop bar that can take clip-ons. [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not going to do the research for you BUT, 3T's Aeronova and Aerotundo both can.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for aero drop bar that can take clip-ons. [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
I'm not going to do the research for you BUT, 3T's Aeronova and Aerotundo both can.

I found those in my searching, but not so sure about 3T's long reach. I think my current bars are 77... the aeronovas are 104!
I could make some of that up with a shorter stem, but that would change the handling too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NordicSkier wrote:
mike s wrote:

I found those in my searching, but not so sure about 3T's long reach. I think my current bars are 77... the aeronovas are 104!
I could make some of that up with a shorter stem, but that would change the handling too.

I went with the Aeronova myself this spring for the same reason.

I love them.
Quote Reply