Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Long work week
Quote | Reply
The last week and half now has me thinking of this.

What is the longest work week you have had sans commute/lunch time? What was the time you spent training during that week?
Quote Reply
Re: Long work week [Jason D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This week including this weeked will be 70-80 hours and I have worked out nearly an hour every day.

Re: Long work week [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How are you getting in that hour? I just hit 86 followed up by another 60-65 with 12 straight days and I was just fried. Was able to get 8 hours sleep a night though(which did not feel like enough). Looking forward to some good rides this weekend!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I work at home until about 10AM. Start about 6AM and work several hour before I work out, then go to the office. Too tired at night except for a light swim after than kind of day. Don't work like this all the time - just trying to dig my way out of a real time crunch.

Quote | Reply
One time when I was working with a Division I football team I worked for 2 months without a day off averaging about 80 hours per week. Needless to say I did not really do too much training during that time except for occasionally lifting in the wt room.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
84+ don't remember exactly (bad memories, you know).

Worked all Sat. and Sun.

My workout consisted of getting up from my chair, walking to the printer and back.

Oops, forgot the strolls to the breakroom for sleep and some nuked food....

adrialin

(BOMK, racing drug and supplement free since 1985)
Quote Reply
Re: Long work week [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good gawd, you guys work WAY too much. I hope you love what you do. WOW. I would snap if I worked those hours.
Kudos to you though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never work more than about 32 hrs a week. Do I feel guilty - nope.
Quote Reply