Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Locker Room Horror Stories
Quote | Reply
The guys that walk around butt ass naked. Is it so hard to wrap a towel around? The other day I finish my swim take my shower, put on some shorts and make my way to the sinks to grab some lotion for my face. The chlorine really drys my face out. Anyways, there's this dude, probably 55, in there stark naked primping his hair n shit. This is kind of a narrow room like a horseshoe of sinks. The guy is on my left as I pass in. First sink lotion didn't work so I had to go deeper in to the next sink. Just as I grab a little lotion and apply to my face. Another dude comes in. I feel trapped now, got a naked dude on the left and another dude on the right. Shit, I'm gonna have to pass through corridor and it's way too close to the naked dude! Just as I start to make a break for it the naked dude puts his foot up on the counter and starts slathering lotion on his legs. I say "seriously?" as I pass by. He didn't say anything back but, with my back turned to him I was a little concerned about being attacked buy a naked dude as I walked away. I'll be bringing my own lotion from now on.
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [robertl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"It puts the lotion on its' skin, or it gets the hose again"

Here you go, have fun:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...cker%20room;#2790933
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
naked dudes are horrifying?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've forgotten my socks a couple times, does that count?

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My favorite is the 55-60 yo guy who spends way too much time washing his crack and manbits - we're talking a solid 5 minutes - all while having his speedo pulled down to his knees. Either go full buck-naked or don't; I never really thought there was a middle ground...

--------------------------------
Swim. Bike. Run. Tacos. Not always in that order.
@ryan_hurley
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guess you never met the guy who dry's his balls with the supplied hair dryer or the old man who wraps his towel around him sits down and takes his bathing suit off while still on the pool deck ? With a young girl 18-19 lifeguard there and the locker room is only 20 ftet away, How about the guys that sit butt naked in the sauna on the cedar benches and the ones that put their sweaty shorts in the towel drier ? Some reasons why I do not use hair dryer, sauna or towel drier ;o)

Quote | Reply
Try the other locker room then.
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://theoatmeal.com/...s/minor_differences2 (some foul language)

Scroll down to last set of comparisons.
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread is just too funny.

If you have problems with naked men in the change room, do what I do. Use the ladies change room. I have no issues there. ;)

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw a new one last night. Guy with his underwear spread out on the sink, blowdrying it with the hairdryer. Not the worst I've seen, but definitely something slightly different...

-Bryan Journey
Travel Blog | Training Blog | Facebook Page
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So this is what the cold weather bringeth, the annual "locker room horror story thread".

Maybe Dev Paul should initiate these, too.

FYI, to ANYONE who publishes 'pics to prove it happened' , after I clean up my vomit, I will make it my personal mission to see that YOU ARE BANNED.

Blech!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [Chucifer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LMAO
For the record i am not a homophobe and have no problem in the locker room. Just a problem with where some (By some i mean ALL!) guys twig, berries and ass have been.

Quote | Reply
at my gyms locker room, theres these 2 white, overweight, meat heads that stand around and make fun of other people who pretend theyre from the ghetto.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

YES!! Hahahaha

E Curt
Enter my raffle to win an iPad!
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
funniest thread - love the SOTL reference prattzc

just talking about this with a co-worker about an hour ago when I got back from the gym. my gym's in a gay area of nyc. i'm no homophobe, have plenty of gay/lesbian friends/family and been around it all my life - not a problem. my problem is being stared at by these guys throughout my workout and especially in the locker room. i've gotten to the point where i don't wear glasses/contacts to the gym to help avoid their looks. as i told my friend, I wish women stared at me as much as these guys do.

Anyway - locker room horror story: UNCONFIRMED - but heard they caught a guy rubbing one out in the sauna the other day. That, and guys sitting around there w/out towels - another reason to steer clear of the sauna. Also, never use the conditioner - who knows.

All this makes me wonder why I don't switch gyms. Its just so close to my office.

"It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The worse I've seen is a group of 3-4 old men showering under the same bank of shower heads (our uni has a large open shower room with 8 banks of heads with 4 heads per bank). They were discussing their pick-up game while drinking powerade. Kinda surreal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

----------------------
TriAnotherDay.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh man that is FUNNY! Be sure to check out page one too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I can eat 21 plus a deep-fried turkey!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One thing: Dudes drying their junk at hand driers. I can smell the burning hair from 10 feet away for Gods sake!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think old men have it right. Go naked or go home.

Our younger generation is really body conscious and I think its really wierd. I've seen kids anywhere from 15 to 25 years old wait for someone to get out of the stall (after taking a dump) so they can change into their suit or other pants.

Don't knock the old guys until you try it one day. Heck, I went to a Div 1 school where the head men's bball coach (famous dude) would read the entire paper naked in the locker room. Now that is awesome. All you saw was paper with a sausage hanging out of it.

In Reply To:
UNCONFIRMED - but heard they caught a guy rubbing one out in the sauna the other day.

15 years ago I was in the steam room after swimming. Somebody poured water over the thermometer and the steam starts billowing in. Everybody leaves but me and this guy who hangs out way too much in the locker room. He start rubbing one out in front of me. I just got up and walked out saying, "Oh please." I did report him. The manager knew who he was and asked if I would talk to police. I said "No problem." I never heard back and did not see the guy again.

I got no problem with folks walking around naked. I just do not want to see you polishing your trailer hitch.

---------------

"Remember: a bicycle is an elegant and efficient tool designed for seeking out and defeating people who aren't as good as you."

--BikeSnobNYC
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [shackmantri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why is that awesome? why would you want to see that? I can understand your point of the younger generation being body conscious, but why do you like to see guys walking around naked? I'm not uncomfortable walking around naked myself, I have a problem with guys checking me out when I'm walking around naked.

"It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [swarles84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
My favorite is the 55-60 yo guy who spends way too much time washing his crack and manbits - we're talking a solid 5 minutes - all while having his speedo pulled down to his knees. Either go full buck-naked or don't; I never really thought there was a middle ground...

5 minutes? And you were watching him the entire time?! These things may not bother you if you don't look at them. ;)

Just kiddin' on you a bit. When I'm in the locker room, my eyes are fixed on the floor, but sometimes it's just impossible to avoid something truly disturbing from coming into your field of view. I look away immediately though!! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Locker Room Horror Stories [Madtown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
5 minutes? And you were watching him the entire time?! These things may not bother you if you don't look at them. ;)

Well to be honest, the whole routine involves him doing his thing, and me with a stopwatch, coach's whistle, and an airhorn. The whistle gets blown on every minute, the airhorn sounds when he bests his previous PR.

Competition; no longer contained to just the workout.

--------------------------------
Swim. Bike. Run. Tacos. Not always in that order.
@ryan_hurley
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Laster year while I was swimming a man in his 50's sat in the hot tub watching me swim laps back and forth. He later walks by me in the locker room naked and says. "just to let you know, you have a very supple body". I am pretty sure he is married, so I am not sure where he was really going with that one.
Quote Reply

Prev Next