Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Latest issue of Triathlete
Quote | Reply
FINALLY! A gorgeous non-model female triathlete on the cover : ) Fernanda! I'm sure the guys will have alot to say about it, but she truly rocks.

Also, shout out to Saline, Michigan's Cadence Cycle - an awesome, albeit lowkey multisport shop that has an ad on page 160, featuring some fast (& hip) local athletes.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [Trichiquita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yo yo yo, word up on that girlfriend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sahara...runners...zzzz....

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome...just huge!!

"It is not the great things we do in life that really matter, it's the small things we do with a great heart..."-Mother Theresa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've got to be kidding! Give her a break, not everyone can/wants to surf ST all day long to stay up on the current threads...

"Obsessed" A word the unmotivated use to describe the dedicated.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [RIPTIDE 11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Dude ... yeah - some of us were out training! ; )
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [RIPTIDE 11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's hardly a major endeavour to check the first few pages of threads to see if there are already threads about the same thing. This is the third or fourth on this topic and it seems pretty retarded to keep opening new threads on the same topic. If you've got time to start a thread it's common forum courtesy to check that it's not redundant first. And I thought I was lazy...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It's hardly a major endeavour to check the first few pages of threads to see if there are already threads about the same thing. This is the third or fourth on this topic and it seems pretty retarded to keep opening new threads on the same topic. If you've got time to start a thread it's common forum courtesy to check that it's not redundant first. And I thought I was lazy...

Sheesh - thanks - guess I forgot to check the 'common courtesy posting rules'. What is up that you can't see some of us are excited about the latest edition of Triathlete and cut some slack? Oh wait - I forgot - I mistakenly though this was a forum and a triathlon 'community'.

Perhaps you could first choose to see the post for what it was - from someone who was keen to get the latest issue and also glad to see a local bike shop post an ad in a major rag.

If you didn't like it you had an option to keep rude remarks to yourself and just let it go. I don't know if you are 'lazy' but you're certainly not shy about sharing your opinion.

Just chill already! : )
Last edited by: Trichiquita: Mar 12, 07 19:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So keen to get the latest issue you were days behind whoever started the other threads :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm still waiting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
for...?

Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
never mind...d'uh!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't exactly plan when USPS will deliver on a subscription service ... : )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sheesh - thanks - guess I forgot to check the 'common courtesy posting rules'. What is up that you can't see some of us are excited about the latest edition of Triathlete and cut some slack? Oh wait - I forgot - I mistakenly though this was a forum and a triathlon 'community'.

Perhaps you could first choose to see the post for what it was - from someone who was keen to get the latest issue and also glad to see a local bike shop post an ad in a major rag.

If you didn't like it you had an option to keep rude remarks to yourself and just let it go. I don't know if you are 'lazy' but you're certainly not shy about sharing your opinion.

Just chill already! : )

Telling him to chill is rich irony.

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [Casey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Succinct and to the point!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That WAS the point : ) Glad you got it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hmph!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cracking on someone with the "sahara runners" thing....c'mon that is so 15 minutes ago. Next you will tell me my seat is too high. LOL.

Jerry: What you're suggesting is illegal.
Kramer: It's not illegal!
Jerry: It's against the law.
Kramer: Well, yeah.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for noticing! We're proud of our local talent and, yes... we like Fernanda as well. : ) After spending big bucks on an add... I still haven't had my subscription issue delivered.....

Thanks to Shawn at Triathlete for forwarding us a pdf though!!! Thanks to everyone for the phone calls too!!!

http://www.CarbonConcepts.com
Last edited by: cadencecycle: Mar 13, 07 21:05
Quote Reply
Re: Latest issue of Triathlete [jtntexas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yo yo yo, word up on that girlfriend.
Can we open up a local shop in TX? We need some warm miles!!!!

http://www.CarbonConcepts.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you've got time to start a thread it's common forum courtesy to check that it's not redundant first. And I thought I was lazy...

on that note, did you all know Basso and Ulrich were kicked out of the Tour de France? ;- )
Quote Reply