Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Last minute Full IM
Quote | Reply
My fitness has felt pretty good lately so I am thinking about jumping into a Full IM this weekend. Does anyone know if the 140.6 in Kona is sold out yet? Is it a tough course?

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Last minute Full IM [get2T2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1/10.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gordon Ramsay, is that you?
Quote Reply
Re: Last minute Full IM [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NJSteve wrote:
1/10.
I think even that is being generous...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
get2T2 wrote:
My fitness has felt pretty good lately so I am thinking about jumping into a Full IM this weekend. Does anyone know if the 140.6 in Kona is sold out yet? Is it a tough course?

Thanks in advance.

Good one!

You can send me the money, I will make some calls for you.
Quote Reply
Re: Last minute Full IM [noofus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noofus wrote:
NJSteve wrote:
1/10.
I think even that is being generous...

Timely trolls receive one point.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's sold out, but don't let that stop you. Kona is just like Grateful Dead concerts. Just hang out on the pier with your hand in the air saying you need a miracle. Someone is bound to give you a bib.
Quote Reply
Re: Last minute Full IM [BlackStumpGumby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BlackStumpGumby wrote:
It's sold out, but don't let that stop you. Kona is just like Grateful Dead concerts. Just hang out on the pier with your hand in the air saying you need a miracle. Someone is bound to give you a bib.

Thanks for your reply. That's a long way to travel hoping for a miracle. Maybe I will just wait until next year. How long does it usually take to sell out? Does registration open the day after like most of the other ones?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey don't worry about it, I've got a bib number you can use. Just meet me right at the swim start and I'll get you taken care of. I've got a blue wetsuit and I'll have some swim fins.
Quote Reply