Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Lance is calling out Cancellara
Quote | Reply
To a Norwegian newspaper LA linked Cancellara to the doping doctor Eufemiano Fuentes
http://www.vg.no/...pinglege/a/23763433/

Saying that Cancellara's nick name was Luigi.

This is going to be interesting.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [Halvard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance is the new Greg Lemond?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halvard wrote:
To a Norwegian newspaper LA linked Cancellara to the doping doctor Eufemiano Fuentes
http://www.vg.no/...pinglege/a/23763433/

Saying that Cancellara's nick name was Luigi.

This is going to be interesting.

Can you summarize what the article is saying aside from the connection to Fuentes?
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://translate.google.com/...it-text=&act=url

Lance is saying that Cancellara used the services to the Spanish MD.
"Just ask Botero, Jaksche, Mancebo, Sevilla, Hamilton"
Det er ikke meg du burde spørre. Spør Botero. Spør Jörg Jaksche. Spør Mancebo. Spør Sevilla. Spør Hamilton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dick comment from a doper who got caught. Very different from Lily King calling out Yulia Efimova.

Yes it is widely thought that FC is Lugi.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Dick comment from a doper who got caught. *snip*

Yes it is widely thought that FC is Lugi.

Agreed....it would surprise me not a whit if it was finally revealed that Fabian is / was "Luigi", but Armstrong has once again revealed his true character.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought we wanted to stamp out doping. Why does it matter if lance is the messenger?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can understand him being bitter. He got totally wrecked for what he did (deservedly so) yet Fabian, primarily through luck and not barry-bondsing things up, got away with having a mega-successful career while doping.

I'd be somewhat bitter too if I were Lance. I hope I'd be smart enough to keep my mouth shut about it, but no promises there.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [JustinPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JustinPB wrote:
I can understand him being bitter. He got totally wrecked for what he did (deservedly so) yet Fabian, primarily through luck and not barry-bondsing things up, got away with having a mega-successful career while doping.

I'd be somewhat bitter too if I were Lance. I hope I'd be smart enough to keep my mouth shut about it, but no promises there.

He has had 4 years to talk about what he knows.....instead, he opts to drop a turd in the punch bowl whenever it is convenient for him and gains him exposure.

As I said, he continues to reveal his true character.

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm actually ok with dropping the turd in the punch bowl when it will get the most exposure. Makes it harder to sweep under the rug when everyone is watching.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did we believe that Cancallara was clean prior to 2011?

I thought we were ONLY supposed to believe that Cancellara has been clean since 2011 (or so)?

Also I thought Lance was banned for life for being an especially big pr#ck?
Not just a doper.
An abusive corrupt doper?

Not sure how calling out Cancallara helps at this point?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dick comment from a doper who got caught.

So you think Lance should stay quiet?

Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [JustinPB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would be interesting to note which riders navigated the transition from everyone essentially openly doping to whatever we've had the last few years.

Was Valverde ever suspended? Been a couple years since he retired but Jens Voight. Cyclocrosser Sven Nys managed to stay on top without getting caught. Joaquin Rodriquez?
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I'm actually ok with dropping the turd in the punch bowl when it will get the most exposure. Makes it harder to sweep under the rug when everyone is watching.

True, and LA is still a world-class doucheweasel. This is not an either/or situation where one has to try and choose the 'good' side...
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Personally I think that Lance should be made to download all the information he has on dopers. Names, who they got their supplies from, how they doped, how the drugs were moved around - anything he knows basically. He obviously knows things he has not made public at this point. Its a shame he waits for FC to win gold then shout him out as it makes Lance look bitter. Who cares if he is bitter or not - lets get on and get hold of what he knows.

He who understands the WHY, will understand the HOW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Power13 wrote:
JustinPB wrote:

He has had 4 years to talk about what he knows.....instead, he opts to drop a turd in the punch bowl whenever it is convenient for him and gains him exposure.

As I said, he continues to reveal his true character.

He should have named everyone and provided the full transparency into everything he knew about the doping network a long time ago. This would have helped the entire anti doping effort more. Pointing out a few guys today well, it's not like we're idiots. Fabian's career spans back into the big dope era, so I think we're all going to assume he was on the full program at the time and now he's on today's program that everyone else is on that the blood passport will let you get away with. What that is, I don't know, but I just assume Sky is on it, Ag2R is on it, Dimension Data is on it, Trek is on it....and so on. The show is the show. Now can we get back bashing the Russians? Somehow the Khazakh's got off the hook in all of this...Vino4ever (pink font)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
I thought we wanted to stamp out doping. Why does it matter if lance is the messenger?

He's not a messenger in the sense that any new information has been brought to light, to my knowledge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Yes. Unless he has something new or interesting to say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

I think you are missing the point....LA doesn't give a schitt about anything except LA. He is not doing this so it is "harder to sweep" it under the rug or to clean up cycling or anything else except gain attention for himself.

Again, he has had 4 years to reveal what he knows....why ahs he waited until now to make accusations against Cancellera?

And there is also the fact that since LA never used Fuentes, he has no direct knowledge of whether or not FC is "Luigi", only hearsay and rumor (unless FC admitted to LA directly that he was Luigi).

And just in case you missed it the first time, it would not surprise me in the slightest if FC is indeed Luigi. In fact, I'd be shocked if he wasn't.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

But didn't we already know that Cancallara was a doper?

I thought that had been clarified.

Wasn't everyone who won anything big in cycle between 1990-2012 a doper?

But some people did not try to destroy others because they told the truth. Some people were not huge pr#cks to the honest "little people" who surrounded them and got busted or roped into telling the truth.

We let most riders stay in the sport. (Once they fulfilled their suspensions - if they got any). But we know they are guilty.

It is Froome, Wiggins, Porte that we hope never doped.

We hope that post- 2012 Nibali, Cancellara, et al are clean?
Last edited by: dirtymangos: Aug 11, 16 14:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I think he had a chance to come share what he knew in a formal way and he choose to decline that invitation. That was his time to speak up.

Doing via twitter now, he just comes across a bitter asshole who is pissed he got caught and Luigi didn't.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only cyclist clean under Bjarne Riis was Jens.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [dirtymangos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was cancellara ever suspended?

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
The only cyclist clean under Bjarne Riis was Jens.

Well played.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance is calling out Cancellara [dirtymangos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dirtymangos wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

But didn't we already know that Cancallara was a doper?

I thought that had been clarified.

Wasn't everyone who won anything big in cycle between 1990-2012 a doper?

But some people did not try to destroy others because they told the truth. Some people were not huge pr#cks to the honest "little people" who surrounded them and got busted or roped into telling the truth.

We let most riders stay in the sport. (Once they fulfilled their suspensions - if they got any). But we know they are guilty.

It is Froome, Wiggins, Porte that we hope never doped.

We hope that post- 2012 Nibali, Cancellara, et al are clean?

No, just that post 2012, Nibali, Cancellara, Rodriguez, Valverde are on the same program that Froome, Wiggins and Porte ..the one that flies under the passport thresholds (hopefully Phelps and the swimming crew are also on the same program and nothing more). Then everyone has topped up their genetics with whatever pharma enhancement that the thresholds will permit to be on the same level. Sad but probably true.
Last edited by: devashish_paul: Aug 11, 16 14:48
Quote Reply

Prev Next