Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Laguna Phuket story is up now.
Quote | Reply
Hey guys, for those who are interested you can check out my Laguna Phuket Triathlon story here:

http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/features/thailand.shtml

I hope you enjoy it, it isn;t stright triathlon race reporting, but more of a tour of the evetn's surroundings. Let me know what you think.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Laguna Phuket story is up now. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WHAT ABOUT THE CHICKS! I am famous around Dallas for having what is known as "yellow fever." Racist term? Probably but it best sums me up. My wife is only the second white girl I ever dated. The Thai women are the ones who really make me all drooly and stupid.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Laguna Phuket story is up now. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There were a lot of attractive people of both genders there. I felt pretty pale and ugly. Now I have a tan though, just in time for winter. It is amazing to see these totally buff euro-dudes and then these incredible girls on the beach with such picture-perfect figures wearing absolutely microscopic bathing suits. I had never seen a woman wear a thong bikini on a public beach before Thailand. There was girl from Brazil (Rio actually) on the beach in front of the Laguna Dusit and she was an absolute knock out. For every good looking guy there was a good looking girl. Me? I petted the elephants a lot.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
"Petting the Elephant" [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heh, heh, heh . . .
Quote Reply