Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kristi Johnson ("Unranked Athlete on SD ITU..." Thread) [BPerry] [ In reply to ]

I wonder if she bothered with running shoes in transition. I was so deep on the bench on my college basketball team that sometimes one or two other benchwarmers and myself would dare each other to wear nothing but our jockstraps under our warmups, so confident were we that we would not get in the game. Never did it create an issue.....

Re: Kristi Johnson ("Unranked Athlete on SD ITU..." Thread) [kny] [ In reply to ]

kny wrote:
Right before the bikes came through on Lap 1. And they let her out. Isn't that how Hunter Kemper got taken out?

Yes it is and if it would have been 10 seconds faster they would have hit her in a narrow part of the course it opened up right when she could pull off. STUPID

Re: Kristi Johnson ("Unranked Athlete on SD ITU..." Thread) [BPerry] [ In reply to ]

BPerry wrote:
she just got pulled after about a half mile on the bike....im impressed she got thru t1...solid swim for her

Is this in pink? she was 26+ by my estimation. Based on when Laura came through T1.

Post deleted by BDoughtie [ In reply to ]
Re: Kristi Johnson ("Unranked Athlete on SD ITU..." Thread) [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]

In other news, Michael Phelps swims his 200m freestyle final at Charlotte in 10minutes.

http://charlotteultraswim.com/results12/

Re: Kristi Johnson ("Unranked Athlete on SD ITU..." Thread) [kny] [ In reply to ]

i cannot see this thread serving any further good purpose. i'm sure EVERYONE got his or her view across. i *might* let another thread spring up later, if someone can convince me there would be utility in it, but, for the rest of the day today, let's leave this alone and focus on the other women in the race.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Prev Next