Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kratochvilova and erasing pre-2005 track records
Quote | Reply
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/15/sports/olympics/jarmila-kratochvilova-800-meters-record.html

Very interesting article. Mike Powell (USA, long jump) indicates that he would pursure legal action.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Kratochvilova and erasing pre-2005 track records [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Given the circumstantial evidence provided, their time and how long the records have lasted, it's pretty clear that both Kratochvilova and Marita Koch were drugged.

The idea of erasing all the pre-2005 records is also interesting considering there have been lots of positive tests since then. It's not as if all the athletes competing since 2005 are clean.
Quote Reply
Re: Kratochvilova and erasing pre-2005 track records [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And it's all from Vitamin B-12!!
Quote Reply
Re: Kratochvilova and erasing pre-2005 track records [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dunno about the need for circumstantial evidence - just look at that photo.

Dat ain't no regular gal!
Quote Reply
Re: Kratochvilova and erasing pre-2005 track records [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Jun 15, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Given the circumstantial evidence provided, their time and how long the records have lasted, it's pretty clear that both Kratochvilova and Marita Koch were drugged.

The idea of erasing all the pre-2005 records is also interesting considering there have been lots of positive tests since then. It's not as if all the athletes competing since 2005 are clean.
Stip picking on poor Jarmila - whatever gives you the impression she was doping....../pink
Quote Reply
Re: Kratochvilova and erasing pre-2005 track records [BayDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stip picking on poor Jarmila - whatever gives you the impression she was doping....../pink

Yeah, she must be innocent, she never tested positive despite all the testing.

Anyone who thinks she was on drugs is just jealous...or a Jarmila hater.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Yeah, she must be innocent, she never tested positive despite all the testing.

Anyone who thinks she was on drugs is just jealous...or a Jarmila hater.
I clearly remember her running around back in the 80s. Used to watch the athletics with my dad and we'd laugh at her manly physique.

Along with the likes of Heike Drechsler (sp), who if my memory serves did get done for drugs. She was reasonably attractive to a young teenager until she raised her arms....

Edit: turns out she never tested positive. Their were rumours but no positive drug tests. My bad.
Last edited by: BayDad: Jun 15, 17 19:11
Quote Reply