Kraft making comeback!
Quote | Reply
now that's surprising.

at 37 nad still a year to sit out.

http://www.nzz.ch/...ewzzEFUZV8O6-12.html
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [agret] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nuts to her. Under preasure to perform ? Who isn't........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only thing on her webpage...

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that mean you found an English version of that article?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It will be sad to see here in an Ironman again

All cheats should be banned for life is my opinion

Espen Wagener
Kongsberg, Norway

http://www.espenwagener.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She is here in Clermont. I would like nothing more than to see her kick butt when she returns. Go Nina.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I get the whole "2nd Chance " thing but she alot too arrogant about it. And I really think that when you see her race many will not be able to hold back comments!!! Thank Goodness for freedom of speech!!!! I'm sure she will hear it!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [sportmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not seen any arrogance when talking to her and I hope she makes a great comeback. Triathlon is an individual sport and I really think she has something to prove to herself. We can rant all day about if we agree with her comeback, but its going to happen whether we accept it or not. I like Nina and hope accomplishes what she is working toward.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [sportmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nina is arrogant???? LOL...you know her well obviously...

Didn't hear anyone say anything about Berasategui, Schumacher in Kona for instance...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK she served her time and according to the rules she gets her 2nd chance, but I don't get why anyone outside of her family and friends would root for her.

I'm not saying people should protest or harrass her, but actively root for her, no way! You know what, I'm sure she is a real nice person but she gave the whole sport a black eye, she stole from Badmann and since I don't know her personally I'll judge her by her past actions. Welcoming admitted drug cheaters back with open arms only makes it more inviting for others thinking about doping (hmmm, I don't think I'll get caught, but if I do I'll just sit out the suspension and come back like Nina, the fans seemed to take her back).

-------------
"Knowledge is good" - Emil Faber
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [Strider124] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nina is one of the nicest people I've met in the sport of triathlon. It is great to have her at the NTC training this winter. I wish her the best of luck when she returns to the sport. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and now that she doesn't have Martin around her to tell her to do stupid s..t, things should be a lot better.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you implying that he forced her to cheat?? hmmm...

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [Strider124] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am actively rooting for her, sorry. Go Nina. My wife and I were invited over and visited with her last weekend as she was staying next door. We consider her our friend and we support our friends.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cheating shows a lack of integrity. She may be a wonderful person, but she is a cheater, and would do it again if she thought she would not get caught.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not forced her. most people who know nina know that she is not super smart and can be influenced quite easily. i am definitely suggesting that he suggested her the use of EPO. I have met him btw...he stayed at home in Oz for a couple of weeks when Nina was staying with us and he is quite an arrogant prick, control freak etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [giuseppe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
""""and would do it again if she thought she would not get caught."""

And you know this for certain? Did you have a conversation with her? Did you read her mind? Or are you just spouting off your personal beliefs?

If your 100% from the horses mouth sure then spout off, otherwise don't make yourself look like an ass.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Nov 11, 05 6:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She seems very focused and will compete in short distances soon.

And she is right in front of our house right at this moment, going to have her first experience on Sugarloaf.
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Think what you like. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I like the fact her admition was immediate and not the usual 'I did not take EPO, the tests are wrong...' scenario that we hear to much of lately. Granted she cheated and is doing her time. I'm sure that is not easy being in her shoes right now or when she comes back. Good luck to her.

Last edited by: trican1: Nov 11, 05 6:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think either way, but you seem to know something that you implied that she would cheat again. Would she? And if you know this to be a fact prove it.

My point is your saying something without having any fact(s) to prove it other than a at best hunch. Truth? Show me the truth, if you have anything to prove it other than a thought in your head. Thats all I ask, nothing too hard for someone making bold statements such as you are, since you surely must have proof, other than your thoughts, to make a statement like that.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>>most people who know nina know that she is not super smart and can be influenced quite easily.<<

Well, if what Francois said above is true, how hard for next time to be influenced? Cheater. No second chance in my book.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think she has served her punishment and can do whatever she wants. Personally, I don't really support her, but I would not root against her.

I definately do not envy her. Having read some of the horrible things that spectators and racers have said to Rutger Beke during events (and he was cleared!) she is going to hear a lot from people, spectators especially. I know she cheated, but unfortunately, a lot of people have no class. Unfortunately, although it may have been invented by european football fans, we americans seemed to have perfected this form of crass jeering...

Jacob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree.

How about this. Let them come back and only race as an age grouper-no money,no sponsorship. Make them ineligible for awards or Kona slots. Make testing manditory for them after every race and regularly throughout the season-make it like registered sex offenders, post their pic online. If they really love the sport let them race, but they have lost their privlage they once had by doping.

kinda harsh, but I just thought I'd put it out there. Just a thought.

Kev
Quote Reply
Re: Kraft making comeback! [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cathy...you gave a second chance to W...why not to Nina...?
Quote Reply

Prev Next