Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona St'ers looking to connect and train together
Quote | Reply
I am sure some St'ers that are in Kona to race or cheer may want to connect for some training and buddy up. It was suggested that maybe their can be daily meet ups for rides, rides and swims. If possible post if you want company. Some may want to explore to back half of the ride and park at Hapuna Beach and ride to Hawi and share a care ride etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona St'ers looking to connect and train together [Wayne@PolarUSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ceepo is having a group ride on Thursday from 9 -11. If you have a Ceepo, contact me and I'll get you the details.

Steven Harad
Quote Reply
Re: Kona St'ers looking to connect and train together [Wayne@PolarUSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone looking for a few more miles before todays 10K? Leaving the pier around 6am for an additional 10K before the PATH 10K.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wayne,

We get in late Monday night. My wife and I will be riding every morning 2 - 3 hours, with a 7am or 8am start time depending on how lazy we are!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: Oct 4, 15 8:44
Quote Reply
Re: Kona St'ers looking to connect and train together [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll wave as the runners go past.

Might hit the pool around 9AM. Going to bike and run in the early afternoon, run later in the hottest part of day.

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply