Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kiwami
Quote | Reply
Can anyone speak to the long-distance comfort of Kiwami shorts/suits? Also, if anyone knows of a discount or deal going on for their stuff, I'd be happy to know of it. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Kiwami [cestmoi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love racing any distance in the Spider aero suit. It is super comfortable for any distance, especially an Ironman. I have had 3 of them! Andre is awesome to deal with too!
Quote Reply
Re: Kiwami [cestmoi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cestmoi wrote:
Can anyone speak to the long-distance comfort of Kiwami shorts/suits? Also, if anyone knows of a discount or deal going on for their stuff, I'd be happy to know of it. Thanks in advance.

I race in a Tokyo Amp. Used it for 112 mile last week and was totally fine.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Kiwami [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced a 7-.3 distance race in it a week ago. Got the suit in at thurday for the race so never got a chance to testride it. But it was perfect, one of the best i ever had. It was the spider short sleeve suit. My gilrfriend had thevtokyo suit and as happy as i was.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Kiwami [jsosinski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@jsosinski - I've been looking at that suit lately too (spider) - how thick is the padding? Is it anywhere near close to the thickness on a pair of cycling bibs?
Last edited by: daswafford: Sep 18, 17 5:55
Quote Reply
Re: Kiwami [daswafford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have worn the Spider LD Aero for two full distance Ironman events and I am very happy with it. The padding is not as thick as my normal cycling shorts, but I have not noticed or had any issues with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Kiwami [daswafford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pad is not thick like a regular cycling chamois and is skinnier to which is perfect for the run. I am pretty sure that I am more "stuck" in my position with my Spider aero suit because the pad is thinner. I never have any issues down there after a race. Pretty perfect for me.
Quote Reply