Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

KQ at IMLou
Quote | Reply
I had a pretty good race, but I did not meet either of my goals -- (1) win age group (only one slot for 60 - 64) and (2) break 11:00. I did neither with a second place and an 11:03:50. But at the awards ceremony, first place, Ray Shane, tells me he is already qualified and so will not take the slot. I love you Ray Shane no matter how much I thought I hated you last night. I am still wearing my lei no matter how many goofy looks I am getting. Wow.
Quote Reply
Re: KQ at IMLou [hugoagogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet!

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats! I'm hoping for something similar at Cozumel in a few weeks....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats and very nice time. Enjoy every single minute of the journey....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome ! Congrats on the KQ! Love stories like this!
Quote Reply
Re: KQ at IMLou [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great for you. I KQ'd with 2nd 55-59 and passed. Met third place finisher after race and told him this was his lucky race. He was thrilled ! Steve, you're welcome and have a great race in Kona !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations. I missed a slot by 22 seconds. Have a great day in Kona next year!
Quote Reply
Re: KQ at IMLou [wisetri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great race man! It was good to see you in the transition tent.

wisetri wrote:
Great for you. I KQ'd with 2nd 55-59 and passed. Met third place finisher after race and told him this was his lucky race. He was thrilled ! Steve, you're welcome and have a great race in Kona !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hugoagogo wrote:
I had a pretty good race, but I did not meet either of my goals -- (1) win age group (only one slot for 60 - 64) and (2) break 11:00. I did neither with a second place and an 11:03:50. But at the awards ceremony, first place, Ray Shane, tells me he is already qualified and so will not take the slot. I love you Ray Shane no matter how much I thought I hated you last night. I am still wearing my lei no matter how many goofy looks I am getting. Wow.

YIPPEEE!!!!!!
Quote Reply