Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC...
Quote | Reply
http://imgur.com/IqR42TL

When are they going to start selling T3's?
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [lifejustice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear a hoka one one trucker hat.

Laugh away, I'll have the last laugh during the run leg. :p

The Home of Advanced Running
Advanced Running Instagram Page
My narcisstic training log
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [lifejustice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who wears a trucker hat backwards?

Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [JesseR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JesseR wrote:
No truckers. Only for arm wrestling though.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [shoki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's like a switch goes on.
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [shoki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoki wrote:
JesseR wrote:

You can't wear it backward to the competition. You must sit, focus and then turn the hat around while the motivational music is pumping.
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
flip the switch

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [OakCliffTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OakCliffTri wrote:
shoki wrote:
JesseR wrote:

You can't wear it backward to the competition. You must sit, focus and then turn the hat around while the motivational music is pumping.
I was sure no need to mention all the details.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice, right on schedule, only two years after Luke McKenzie made them "fashionable" at Kona, ten years after they were cool with 12 year olds, and 15 years after they were ironic-cool among hipsters.
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [AG Tri Newbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maybe in a few years, they'll offer headsweats.

@triathletekinda
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [triathletekinda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd just be happen if we started getting cotton shirts when we cross the finish line again. All those technical t's hardly get worn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha! I actually bought one of those at IMCHOO. It's not a "true" trucker hat in that the mesh isn't stiff & it doesn't stand up super high. I've curved the bill, which is probably some sort of egregious error & retro truckers everywhere are rolling their graves, but it's my go-to hat for now. If only I could get the bleeping IM logo off of it, it'd be perfect. I don't wear it backwards though...that's just ridiculous.

AW
Quote Reply
Re: It has happened: Trucker hats have infiltrated WTC... [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I run too fast to wear my trucker hat forward
Quote Reply