Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is Garmin Connect down?
Quote | Reply
All day yesterday, and still this morning, I can sign in but not pull up my calendar or anything else. This is with the "modern" version. Has anyone been able to get on?

Steve

"If you ain't first, you're last." Reese Bobby Talladega Nights
Quote Reply
Re: Is Garmin Connect down? [The_Mickstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problems for me this morning or yesterday morning.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not down for me, but my 510 will not sync with iPhone without powering both off multiple times. I have updated app and updated the firmware. Any advice before I call garmin?
Quote Reply
Re: Is Garmin Connect down? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you guys using the "modern" version? (There was an update a little while back, and now includes Segments, etc. that the old version didn't.)

Steve

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can view my calendar on both the modern and classic versions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The_Mickstar wrote:
Are you guys using the "modern" version? (There was an update a little while back, and now includes Segments, etc. that the old version didn't.)

I am.

It even synched MyFitnessPal yesterday.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Strange.

I ended up uninstalling Garmin Express, reinstalling ANT Agent, switching Connect back to classic view, and everything is working, again.

Steve

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have both ANT agent and Garmin Express? I killed ANT Agent shortly after I installed Garmin Express. ANT Agent gets in the way of Garmin Express sometimes.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do you get Connect to default to classic view?. I uninstalled Garmin Express, because I couldn't upload my swim workouts to TrainingPeaks via ANT agent with Garmin Express loaded. Everything was fine for awhile (I'd manually upload my 510 files to the old Garmin Connect, and I'd use Device Agent to upload my 510 and 910XT files to TP). But then Garmin decided everyone needed to switch to Modern. I can't figure out how to toggle out of Modern and into Classic Garmin Connect. Is there a dedicated website for classic Garmin Connect?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
You have both ANT agent and Garmin Express? I killed ANT Agent shortly after I installed Garmin Express. ANT Agent gets in the way of Garmin Express sometimes.

No. I've never had them both installed simultaneously. It's always just been one or the other.

Steve

Quote Reply
Re: Is Garmin Connect down? [Eileen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eileen wrote:
How do you get Connect to default to classic view? I can't figure out how to toggle out of Modern and into Classic Garmin Connect. Is there a dedicated website for classic Garmin Connect?

Sign in to Garmin Connect Modern, click on the bottom box on the left sidebar (Profile, or something like that), and the top option is "Switch to Classic Temporarily" (or something along those lines).

Steve

Quote Reply