Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Lake Placid 2011 ... looking for a finishers medal
Quote | Reply
I accidentally lost my wife's 2011 IMLP finishers medal during our move. Does anyone have one laying around that I could buy?

Thanks,
Jack

-----
Fine Line Racing - "this is living"
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Lake Placid 2011 ... looking for a finishers medal [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me with an offer.

fyi: it's from 2011, it was also my first IM
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Lake Placid 2011 ... looking for a finishers medal [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll sell mine, PM with offer.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Ironman Lake Placid 2011 ... looking for a finishers medal [runner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
runner66 wrote:
You are going to sell your medal to the OP? Seriously? Why not just give it to him?

Sure, I'll sell it, why do you really care?
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Lake Placid 2011 ... looking for a finishers medal [runner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
runner66 wrote:
You are going to sell your medal to the OP? Seriously? Why not just give it to him?

I don't mind if the price is within reason. Offer of kindness, time to pack and ship it, and it offsets price of the IM of course.

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your wife asking for a divorce?

lol
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Lake Placid 2011 ... looking for a finishers medal [Run For Money] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Run For Money wrote:
Is your wife asking for a divorce?

lol

Ha. No. It's actually not a huge deal. My wife and I both did IMLP in 2011. We have a new home gym and to fill a space on one of the walls I was going to frame the generic poster they used to give out along with our race bibs and a medal. Honestly, as I type this, it sounds like a nice way to waste some money.

Btw, my friend found his so I'm all set!!!

Thanks everyone.

Jack

-----
Quote Reply