Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If you're not taking your ice bath in this you are not ST approved
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: If you're not taking your ice bath in this you are not ST approved [TheRhino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its one of those things...if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.

Only 51 of those suckers! LIMITED EDITION CF TUB
Quote Reply
Re: If you're not taking your ice bath in this you are not ST approved [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sound of water showering down on carbon fiber would enhance every shower.

Probably the best bathtub ever made.
Quote Reply
Re: If you're not taking your ice bath in this you are not ST approved [TheRhino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im going to wait for the unidirectional CF one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Until I see the numbers on it, im not upgrading from my Ti tub.
Quote Reply
Re: If you're not taking your ice bath in this you are not ST approved [Rhymenocerus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I honestly think that is shouldn't cost more than any other nice tub. The form looks pretty simple and the supply cost minimal... I think I've got a new project for the weekend, lets see if I can get it past the wife.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a possible upgrade from the horse trough I currently use.

Quote | Reply
Seat's too high.

---------------------------------------------------------
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -- A fake Albert Einstein "quote"
Last edited by: KonaCoffee: Sep 15, 11 17:12
Quote Reply
Re: If you're not taking your ice bath in this you are not ST approved [KonaCoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Despite looking as comfortable as my stock Cervelo saddle I believe that is actually the faucet ;)
Last edited by: TheRhino: Sep 15, 11 17:08
Quote Reply