Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I just got a kitten.
Quote | Reply
A little orange and white striped tabby has just came into my life. I was outside doing some work on my car and she came and just decied to adopt me. She must be hungry because she is going at the tuna like no ones buisness.

I am naming her Cathy because like our own ironclm she is beautiful, fun and into everything.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Nov 13, 05 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you can't post this stuff without posting a 'CC for slowman to bang' !

come on man! get with the program!

(congrats on the new putter-cat. any chance you can post some photos?)

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Greg X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, cats are very theraputic, I dare say the kitten will help you on your work out recovery by lessening the stress in your life. Any one else find cats useful for recovery.

(now it is on topic!)

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Greg X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am using a Mac so I think pictures are a problem.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
don't forget to put yr pants on when your making a photo of the kitten
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well she is on my shoulder right now and I must say it's pretty relaxing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No wonder you people own cats. Cathy is curled up at the edge of the desk basking in the sun. Too damn cute.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cuter than this? no way! :)

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find them useful in helping me to keep my weight up! Remember to always use the 4 to 1 ratio of carbs to protein so as to optimize recovery. So that works out to 4 scoops of pasta to 1 scoop kitty. :0
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The OT police are on their way. Run for it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
don't eat it

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, yesterday on the bike, i couldn't wait to get home so I could play with my youngest cat, GiGi.

maybe the cat will make you use your time more wisely, because you'll be anxious to get home and rub her little fluffy cheeks.

see, this is not OT at all people...it's about proper use of time...or, something...
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Frank13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heh Heh.

This bothers me. 2 days ago the owner of the forum started a thread saying that all OT posts go into the Lavender Room. People continue to post topics, not even closely related to triathlon in the tri forum. Why?

At what point is it willful rudeness and disrespect? Is that how folks behave in the real world ... as a guest, you put your feet on the coffee table, cuss like a sailor, drink from the milk gallon, walk through the house with muddy shoes, etc ... until the owner asks you to leave?

If the owner is not sitting with us every minute of every day, we'll just do whatever we feel like? I know it's just a message board, but when the owner speaks, shouldn't the guests listen?

I also realize the huge inconvenience it is for people to do one-more click to get to the other forum, and there won't be as much attention to the OT posts over there, but really, do we need Dan to be here every minute, or can we just do what he says?

Is it really all that difficult? Is Dan being unreasonable?

Edit: FWIW, most of the posts I respond to are OT. I enjoy them as much as the next guy.

*Sirens Off*

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Last edited by: TripleThreat: Nov 13, 05 11:10
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a new concept for you: Ignore.

It's pretty simple. If you ignore the small stuff like Tibbs posting here, you can save your energy for important things like world hunger and poverty. We all profit.
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about this.

The lavender room is a sanke pit and how many times can we recycle the same bullshit on main forum?

Wanna run down one more person for having too many spacers? Wanna tell one more person that all discs are the same? Wanna blow your mind one more time using 3rd grade physics on saying why heavy wheels are not a performance enhancer?

Dear god man it's almost Christmas! Relax and tell me how wonderful I am.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A little pussy never hurt anyone and she will likely complete your life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You had better move this to the Lavender Room ASAP or post a picture of the Kitten stradling a Kuota (or maybe throwing it across a lava field!) or at the very least asking if your kitten should be riding 650 or 700c wheels :)

Have fun with the furball Tibbsy.
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [tootall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Touche. It's not my board. Don't know why it bothers me.

Probably a good indicator that I'm ready for a break from the net or a move. When you let stupid things bother ya, it's usually a sign you're too involved.

Tibbsy ... FWIW, we got two kittens last week. Two new members to the cat owners club. They sdure do purr a lot. BTW, you're awesome. ;)

=======================
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She will be fitted next week to a Masi. Her heart is in road racing and we are looking at a possible spring classics champion. If she ever gets off my shoulder that is.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But Jon, it's not your site, it's Dan's and he asked that OT posts not go here. Bad Jon.

And thank you for the honor, but perhaps you should know...I f'ing HATE cats. ;-)

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am naming her Cathy because like our own ironclm she is beautiful, fun and into everything.

... and she brings her claws out when she needs to. =)

That's nice touch. One of our kittens got named "Kona", the other is named after a Power Ranger (stunning, just stunning).

=======================
Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fine then. There will be a name change. Poopy pants cat hater! I will now name her Andy. What do think of that? Huh huh? Heart broken you are and me laugh at you. HAHAHAHA

Quote Reply
Re: I just got a kitten. [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You had better move this to the Lavender Room ASAP or post a picture of the Kitten stradling a Kuota (or maybe throwing it across a lava field!) or at the very least asking if your kitten should be riding 650 or 700c wheels :)
Now that's the funniest thing I've ever read on ST! OMG, the image of throwing that kitten over the lava fields! Thanks for making me laugh really hard this evening. Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just be careful Jon:

Quote Reply

Prev Next