Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I have met bunnyman!!!
Quote | Reply
He's the coolest!!! I even went on a ride with him and huret5steel (a.k.a. ima jerkov, real nickname is Gino), and I barely hung onto bunnyman's rear wheel. bunnyman is a lot faster than he says he is on this forum.

I also learnt how to do some carbon fibre fabrication, and met his really, really cool bunny rabbits Trixie and Trigger. Trigger is so very cool. Trixie grunts. Trixie loves her daddy and nobody else. Trigger loves food and getting petted.

Gino, bunnyman, and I also had some tea and biscuits. Hobnobs are the bomb!!! I hate that we Americans had dumped all of that lovely tea in the Boston Harbor 200 years ago- the English cut off all of the good tea as a result. But bunnyman's wife, Brer, had the good stuff...

Anyone who would have the opportunity to meet bunnyman should take it. He was a really good host, and I can't wait to have him come to my home next year. Thanks, bunnyman!!!

Natas, formerly Satan, formerly Sammo, formerly lucifer
Quote Reply
Re: I have met bunnyman!!! [Satan666] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's because bunnyman is on an illegal boingy bike. I know why the UCI is so afraid of those boingy bikes.

Good meeting and riding with you today, Sammo.

Call me Big Dick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sammo, you were a good guest. And you are not nearly as slow as you make out.
Quote Reply