Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I hate to see a really great one go...
Quote | Reply
We have a lot of really, really great customers. Realistically, the customers are probably the best or one of the very best parts of this job.

One of the best I've had the pleasure of working with over the past couple years is a guy named Marc K.

Marc is one of those customers we actually learn quite a bit from, but he is never projecting a boastful or "know it all" vibe. He is a humble and intelligent guy, fun loving too with a good sense of humor too.

Marc recently moved from Ann Arbor, Michigan to his new place in California to take a new job in his field. I came in today to finish up some details on the fitting of a new bike he got from us.

Working with this guy- and his wife- has always been nice. It is nice to go to a race and see him and his wife there. The guy is super fast and he always smokes me at races. Realistically, he is two full levels above me as an athlete, but he always compares our performances as though we were athletic peers, depsite the fact that he is a significantly better athlete. I admire that.

Marc's a great guy, and I hate to see him go. Man. First Superdave, now Marc.... The last person in Michigan please turn out the lights... :(

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: I hate to see a really great one go... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, I know how you feel. Many of my good friends have moved away and are spread around the world. The bad news is that I don't get to hang out with them and train etc etc. The good news is that I have lots of places throughout the world to go visit.

Dev
Quote Reply
Re: I hate to see a really great one go... [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both Marc and Superdave will be bummed when thre of use show up on their front porch with bags in hand and bikes in tow....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Follow your friends Tom. The midwest really ISN'T the best place to live.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Both Marc and Superdave will be bummed when thre of use show up on their front porch with bags in hand and bikes in tow....

Bummed?! Dude, that is why I've got a 4 bedroom house, not a 3 bedroom. $89 one way flights from Southwest right now.

Good to hear Marc is out here now, I'll shoot him a note and see if he plans on doing that Mt Palomar group sufferfest in a few days.

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply