Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I don't get it....
Quote | Reply
Literally, when I look up OLN TV's programming, there are no races listed. Yet I flip channels from the Masters yesterday and catch the last 30 seconds of Paris-Roubaix. Sure wish I'd have known when it was going to be on. The digital cable banner at the bottom of the screen didn't even say it was supposed to be on. I think the program listing was bass fishing rednecks or something like that. Are we just supposed to guess when they are going to put on race coverage? I sure would like to have caught the action over the last 100km. Reading it on cyclingnews.com was great, but nothing like seeing the action, even if I already knew the outcome.... Anyone know where we can find accurate listings? The only other alternative would be staying glued to the TV all day, something I despise. I guess the next big event would be Amstel Gold....
Quote Reply
Re: I don't get it.... [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.olntv.com/2003cyclingsched.cfm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Re: I don't get it.... [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's on again tomorrow or thursday, can't remember at 2pm EST.

many races are shown in the summersport zone
show btw that's why they don't appear.
Quote Reply
Re: I don't get it.... [eric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Eric. Still can't understand why I couldn't find it before. I'm fairly computer and web savvy. Must be old age creeping up on me (at 34? ;>) Either that or I was still toasted from the hard brick session this weekend. Guess I'll still catch the highlights this Thurs. at 7:00pm.
Quote Reply