Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!
Quote | Reply
It's Ben & Jerry's fault. They have produced the Americone Ice Cream flavor, which calls to me after workouts...and when I want a drink of water...and when I wake up in the morning. It's hot here too (Phoenix 113 today, 115 tomorrow and a beautiful 117 on the fourth of July), so I have that going for me. And its so good, once it hits your lips, its so good. Will power would be nice. Where in the hell did I put my will power?

Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [switchtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeff is a strange name for a chick.
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [switchtotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Breyer's Fried Ice Cream flavor...yum!
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I must be slow today? Explanation?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
I must be slow today? Explanation?
Your post sounds like a "chick" whining.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh! I get it. I should clarify. I am not whining...just extolling the wonderful brand of Ben & Jerry's. Meant the title to have a more sarcastic ring to it. Obviously very difficult in forums.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know what your going through. I just rekindled my relationship with Ben and Jerry's "Chubby Hubby" this past weekend. Addictive stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good thing you got rid of that titanflex before you snapped the beam with your ben and jerry's fuelled physique and ruined its good looks :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not even sure I'm going to be able to squeeze into my wetsuit for my one-and-only race this year.... all because of icecream... Well maybe Beer and Pama Liquor are partially responsible too.
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With no beam, we are talking a super aero bike. No top tube and no seat tube, wow! I just have to condition my legs to support my full body weight for a full 112 miles before IMAZ next April/November or whenever that stupid race is. Oh, and I guess I would have to repurchase a Titanflex too.

Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And don't forget to mount an aerodrink bottle on the front (full of ice cream) :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh man I too was thinking there was a hot chick in distress, now I got to shower, damn!!

Anyway I bet if we wait long enough there will be a study on how good icecream is for a post race recovery food. But screw post race now I gotta down a half gallon. Thanks Jeff.

JD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I gotta say, the Americone Dream is damn good stuff. If it has some salty peanuts, it would be even better. My all time favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor is Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. The way the cinnamon and chocolate work together is amazing.

You should try what I do. I only eat Ben and Jerry's after IMs, and then I get two full pints, which I eat in one sitting each. The rest of the time I eat Dryer's (or Edy's, as they see fit to call it here in the east). This plan makes me a) want to do more IMs, and b) covet Ben and Jerry's that much more. So far it appears to be win-win. I'm still undecided about the flavors for after LP in three weeks. I'm thinking I'll try the new Cinnamon Roll flavor, that could be interesting.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went out for ice cream last night. I got chocolate amaretto biscotti with hot fudge, but they had a flavor called "Creme de Amor [sic]." I looked at it for a while trying to figure out what creme d'amor would be... but the only thing it translates to in my mind would not pass the health department regulations... Any ideas?
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Special French Love Custard. See, entirely innocent :)

Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your post sounds like a "chick" whining.

On behalf of the "chicks" here: UP YOURS!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I went out for ice cream last night. I got chocolate amaretto biscotti with hot fudge, but they had a flavor called "Creme de Amor [sic]." I looked at it for a while trying to figure out what creme d'amor would be... but the only thing it translates to in my mind would not pass the health department regulations... Any ideas?

Yes. Your portuguese sucks ;-)

And to the op, here's an appropriate quote:

"In retrospect, I should have called him a pussy." - Larry David
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YEAH! Well said. Oh...wait!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is hard to rate Curb episodes since they are all great but that line brought to mind the Krazee-Eyez Killa episode which of course led to the classic Virgin Mary show (ack!ack! ack!). Curb fans will be able to deduce why this all hangs together….
---------------------

Born again Heathen
In Case of Keith Moon - Break This Glass
Ironman Certified Coach
USAT Certified Coach
Precision Nutrition Certified
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was watching the food channel last night and they did a thing on a Haagen Dazs contest. In summary, then ended up picking Sticky Toffee Pudding as the next flavor for their product line. Can't wait to try that!

=====================================
"Yeah you point a finger back far enough and some germ gets blamed for splitting in two."

Colonel Saul Tigh from Battlestar Galactica
Quote Reply
Re: I can't get to my race weight and...IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! [jedi_tri_guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh.... I saw that too. I want in on that contest next year! I was rooting for the cannoli flavor...
Quote Reply