Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Wisconsin Ride 7/20, 7/21 and accomodations
Quote | Reply
I am going to be in the Madison area on Thurs and Fri (7/20,7/21) and was wondering if anyone is riding the loop out on the IMW course either day? I am doubting there are any group rides during the week but thought I would ask.

Also looking for suggestions on cheap accomodations. Cheapest I found was 45 bucks.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Ride 7/20, 7/21 and accomodations [TOBIN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check the motel6 on Thierer Road. I've stayed there many times for under $40. But I imagine July could be peak season so rates might not be that low right now. Try motel6.com and see if you can get their "click 6" internet rate. If you're looking for really cheap try the Capitol Motel. I've stayed there several times but it's a hole.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Ride 7/20, 7/21 and accomodations [TOBIN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out www.biddingfortravel.com or http://p070.ezboard.com/...expediabiddingfrm136 You can click on the "Wisconsin Hotels List" for a listing of hotels, stars and regions. I use Priceline and this site alot. No real unexpected suprises - always spot on.

You can get a 1*hotel for $30 in the Madison West area or $45 for a 3* in Downtown. I used Priceline a few weeks back and got the Sheraton for $45 - a pretty good deal on that hotel and it was right along the course (the out and back leg.)

Good luck.

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Ride 7/20, 7/21 and accomodations [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
must you give away all the secrets!!! i've done the exact same thing and stayed in the Sheraton for $50 per night 3x over the years. great beds.

_________
kangaroo -- please do not read or respond to any of my posts
Quote Reply
Re: IM Wisconsin Ride 7/20, 7/21 and accomodations [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the link to the site, very helpful! I went with the Sheraton downtown for $45.

Thanks Again!
Quote Reply