Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video
Quote | Reply
I got home and popped my finisher's video in the DVD player, only to discover they'd given me the finisher's video for IM USA Coeur d' Alene! The packaging (box) is correct, and the additional CD-ROM is of photos from Lake Placid. But when I looked at the DVD again, it is labelled with the Cd'A logo.

I haven't seen anything on the IMUSA web site, nor on this forum, so I am wondering if I am the only one who got the wrong video.
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [Quadzilla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just watched mine and it IS Lake Placid........

"In order to arrive at what you are not, you must move throught the way in which you are not."
T.S. Elliot
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [usagold98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was there a feature on the video about DNFs?? I crashed and DNF'd and was interveiwed as the sag wagon came to get me...it was insult to injury...but I left without a video, so don't know if the segment made it.

I'm sending in the 3.00 for one, but was just wondering...

mike

"A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even practices it without any hope of doing it well." G.K. Chesterton
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [halfacre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where was the DVD? I did not get one?
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [dprescott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The finisher's DVD is handed out as you leave the awards luncheon. It is approx. 10 minutes of race images set to music. No interviews with DNF's, I'm sorry to report! However, you may show up on the much longer DVD that they will produce later and will be on TV sometime in the fall........You can purchase it via the internet Ironman store.

"In order to arrive at what you are not, you must move throught the way in which you are not."
T.S. Elliot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine too. opened it this morning and it is not lake placid.
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [ridefree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was starting to think I was just unlucky. I sent IMNA an email this afternoon asking if they could send me the right one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i had the wrong video and i thought it was strange so i went to a diff. table and got the correct DVD. Did u get the dvd from the last table to the left? all of them were like that from that one box
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [usagold98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer man. I raced out of the awards lunch to register right after the MC announced that they had hit 2,000 registrants for 2006.
Quote Reply
Re: IM USA Lake Placid finisher's video [C-dogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Did u get the dvd from the last table to the left? all of them were like that from that one box
As a matter of fact, yes. It's certainly not the end of the world; but I hope I can get the right video.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quad,

Last year my video box was empty (I didn't look until I was home), and I called the athlete services person. They sent me another. Not a big hassle but it took several weeks as they were moving last year.
Quote Reply