Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMH Online Coverage
Quote | Reply
I must say that the coverage from IMH this week via the various web/on-line reasouces has been very impressive. With a combination of media, private and blog sites ( and a few personal emails from folks in Kona) it feels like I have been in Kona all week, but I just open up my front door, see the falling leaves and look at the 5C tempurature on the thermometre and realize, I am still in Aurora, Ontario.

It will be interesting to see what the various media outlets and of course Ironmanlive.com or as it now is ironman.com comes up with on race day itself.

It would appear that our humble host, Dan Empfield(Slowman) has some tricks up his sleeve for "live" coverage tommorow. I am keen to see what Dan has planned. Of course, Dan was one of the first to start live coverage of IMH years ago with basic and raw text updates from the race site itself.

Finally, I wonder when rights fees for this sort of thing will start to come into play, or can they ever come into play with the Web coverage. I know for other big sports events they have. Hard to know where to draw the line with this.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply